I met my bully today...11 years later. Why am I so bothered by her still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s only normal to still be bothered by her, it would be even weirder if you weren’t. If it’s worth anything, I’m still bothered by my bully and it’s been three/four years. Bullies have a bigger impact on your life and on you more than people think, it’s easier said than done to “find closure” or to “move on”.

Personally, I don’t think I will ever forget my bully, she’s like a stamp on my timeline, responsible for some of my darkest days but I don’t let her affect me as much anymore, or at least I’m trying not to, there are times where I still allow people treat me like a doormat but I’m improving ever so slightly. It must have come as a shock to you to see her again, I wouldn’t even know what to do had I been in your place.

Nevertheless, I hope your heart heals, moving on and finding closure won’t happen overnight, take baby steps. Maybe you can start by forgiving yourself, you owe yourself that. And girl just remember no matter how much injustice has been done to you, Allah’s got you in this life or/and the next! Who knows maybe she has aids or maybe she herself got a dose of her own medicine, I even know of a couple bullies who are now dead, I’d find solace in thinking things like that. Feel free to drop me a message if you ever want to talk about anything!

Stay strong ~

Gianna-Jun-image-gianna-jun-36633308-160-160.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending