I met Deni

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No Pics will be reveled. But all I can say is that he is a nice, generous, straight to the point person, and without corruption or I need something out of it. We clicked and now I got his direct number. All haters would say no, but I say Yes. I am 20 and I am Influentical. Shush

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

You are forcing me to put you on the list. Remember the thread of “draft picks of the national pastime “ ?

No Pics will be reveled. But all I can say is that he is a nice, generous, straight to the point person, and without corruption or I need something out of it. We clicked and now I got his direct number. All haters would say no, but I say Yes. I am 20 and I am Influentical. Shush
Your only 20?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

You are forcing me to put you on the list. Remember the thread of “draft picks of the national pastime “ ?
No Sir, last person was him. Bixi, him and fliping Khyere. That is it, I am back to school soon. No more of these meeting.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are you in Garowe?
Back In Mogadishu, enroute to Hargasia tommorow then Seoul by the end of the week

I was meant to also meet Asad Osman, General. But, Unfortuantly, Scheduling issues from both sides had pushed the meeting back to next time I am back in GGR.

Back In Mogadishu, enroute to Hargasia tommorow then Seoul by the end of the week

I was meant to also meet Asad Osman, General. But, Unfortuantly, Scheduling issues from both sides had pushed the meeting back to next time I am back in GGR.
How are you meeting all these leaders when you're just a 20 year old student?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Imagine A president giving out his number to a person he just met:mjlol:
This is due to my diligince and how he was suprised by my age yet capablity.
How are you meeting all these leaders when you're just a 20 year old student?
Some stuff are best not said. But I met the Villa Somalia Crew (Farmajo, Kharye, Khadar and Flish) over business, Deni over business and other stuff and Bixi over a business plan. So business. I hope @Grigori Rasputin does not take offense.

I met Abdiweli gas last month in London. He was mentally unstable. I’m also related to deni my mother has his number as well but he never picks up. His sister lives in Sweden.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I met Abdiweli gas last month in London. He was mentally unstable. I’m also related to deni my mother has his number as well but he never picks up. His sister lives in Sweden.
Yep, i met Gaas back in Rome when I was younger. He did call once in relation to what we spoke, so he is really serious. I like him for his straightfallness and no diverson.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Calaf?

Masha Allah, President Deni is a man of the people. He’s done so much for Puntland as a private citizen and he’s working tirelessly day and night to move Puntland forward.