I messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If there are no cameras to implicate you to that situation, my advice for you would be to simply keep quiet about this affair. Also, I recommend getting with another woman. Not too quickly. But in a short enough time period. It's time for a hard reset sxb.

How do you accidentally kill a horse? :gucciwhat::liberaltears:
She asked me to feed her horse. He constantly nipped at me and ed when I was in the barn. So when I went to get him out of his stall, he fucking bit me.

I had enough of his shit so I punched him in the side of his jaw. He fell over and started shaking. I ran back to the house to call the vet. I claimed I found him that way. By the time the vet got there he was dead. Vet thought he had a stroke or something.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
She asked me to feed her horse. He constantly nipped at me and ed when I was in the barn. So when I went to get him out of his stall, he fucking bit me.

I had enough of his shit so I punched him in the side of his jaw. He fell over and started shaking. I ran back to the house to call the vet. I claimed I found him that way. By the time the vet got there he was dead. Vet thought he had a stroke or something.
That actually sounds realistic :ohhh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
My reaction to this is quite simple.

DBXaT14U0AApesu.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Thats why he need to get his story straight. Selfdefence....that nigga attacked him. Only problem if there were any witness. If so he need to eliminate them as well
I think hes safe on the witness part. But he needs to figure out a good story before them cadaans bring out the forks. On top of that dude is from north carolina. Hill billy state :tacky:

I think hes safe on the witness part. But he needs to figure out a good story before them cadaans bring out the forks. On top of that dude is from north carolina. Hill billy state :tacky:
Bro they have people who can talk to animals nowadays. He's already a horse killer. If there are other horses he need to come back for them and take care of business

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We all mess up from time to time, there’s always a way to get urself out of the unfortunate situation, I hope that u find that route :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We all mess up from time to time, there’s always a way to get urself out of the unfortunate situation, I hope that u find that route :)
That route is high tailing it outta there! He's in North Carolina. He fucked up royally. He needs to dip faster than a football fan's chicken wing in a super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending