I may do a Grigori Rasputin

never thought the day would come, but here I am. Thinking of entertaining this single mother. Kid about 4 and she got married young and divorced. Now I may have to get rid of the father. After watching YOU I have a lot of ideas how to do it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We all mocked Rasputin, but growing up, we can clearly see some truth in his ways :ehh:

If you find a good woman don't look down on her because she's a single mom.. But be careful some of them are broken and might take their past troubles into the new relationship.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
never thought the day would come, but here I am. Thinking of entertaining this single mother. Kid about 4 and she got married young and divorced. Now I may have to get rid of the father. After watching YOU I have a lot of ideas how to do it

Remember, she got nothing to lose. She won’t protect it anymore. You don’t have to struggle anymore. Also keep in mind she has a place.

Best time to come through is midnight on a Saturday night. Come in quietly and don’t wake the baby up.

I usually don’t sleepover because I am always conscious about our people 1 out of 3 mentally ill. I don’t her stabbing me in my sleep.
Therefore I drive back to my place and sleep in peace.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Remember, she got nothing to lose. She won’t protect it anymore. You don’t have to struggle anymore. Also keep in mind she has a place.

Best time to come through is midnight on a Saturday night. Come in quietly and don’t wake the baby up.

I usually don’t sleepover because I am always conscious about our people evening 1 out of t3 mentally ill. I don’t her stabbing me in my sleep.

Oh how i would luv to see Gri being stabbed by his single mother lover while he was snoring and sleeping all satisfied loooooooooooooool

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I usually don’t sleepover because I am always conscious about our people evening 1 out of t3 mentally ill. I don’t her stabbing me in my sleep.
She is good people and I’m not heartless like you to use her for sex. I marry her if she pass the test. I just don’t want the ex in the same planet. I can be a bit territorial

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She is good people and I’m not heartless like you to use her for sex. I marry her if she pass the test. I just don’t want the ex in the same planet. I can be a bit territorial
Looking after another man child though?

Just wait until you have to discipline the kid and he/she throws the "you are not my father " line at you!

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts