mrlog

VIP
Oh cometh Valentine 's nite,

On cold February night,

When I am lonely & uncuddled,

my nite & shinning armor will downright,

appear & sweep me off my feet!

With amazing heap of sweets!

Mrlog, the baby daddy of some crazy issaq chic!

Hope the Farah who tries to sweep u off ur feet has health insurance.
350lbs ain’t a joke.
I consider myself the fittest guy on this site and I need to warm up before I can deadlift that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hope the Farah who tries to sweep u off ur feet has health insurance.
350lbs ain’t a joke.
I consider myself the fittest guy on this site and I need to warm up before I can deadlift that.

Huuno I cant be fat, & be happy. I have an eating disorder. Not the eating disorder of Emily & Reiko of over eating . Mine is eating and puking or eating peas and carrots! White people disease!

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Drawing and painting. I want to make a garden one day too. Carnations and Peonies are fun to draw but I would enjoy taking care of them as well. Wasps and bees are a big con though.

My thread of Love has turned into a war between obese Americans. I thought Americans were proud to be obese people. You only see thin Americans on the movies, catwalk, Tv and song videos. Guys, stop your self-hatreds and embrace your obesity. @Dalmoor is proud of it.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My thread of Love has turned into a war between obese Americans. I thought Americans were proud to be obese people. You only see thin Americans on the movies, catwalk, Tv and song videos. Guys, stop your self-hatreds and embrace your obesity. @Dalmoor is proud of it.
:nahgirl: I ain't even close to being an obese whale, nice try tho!

Proud of obesity? I'm fed up seeing obese Americans on the sidewalks every morning and you're telling me that I'm proud of people who are obese. As an aussie, you shouldn't be talking about obesity:gucciwhat:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor

Who are we behind? That data is eschewed, have you seen the English people? I thought they were competing with the Americans. Do you know Aussies and obesity used to be oxymoron till the Americans introduced their fast food restaurants here. I’ve been reading the French have now relented to the pressure and 100’s of French cafes have closed in Paris the last 6 months to be replaced by Big Mac and kfc. America Making The World Fat.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor

Who are we behind? That data is eschewed, have you seen the English people? I thought they were competing with the Americans. Do you know Aussies and obesity used to be oxymoron till the Americans introduced their fast food restaurants here. I’ve been reading the French have now relented to the pressure and 100’s of French cafes have closed in Paris the last 6 months to be replaced by Big Mac and kfc. America Making The World Fat.
Excuse:drakekidding:

So many sources saying Aussies are obese

Excuse:drakekidding:

So many sources saying Aussies are obese

@Dalmoor

Honesty, most Aborigines and skippy (convict progeny) Aussies are under-represented in the obesity scales compared to the new arrivals. For example, obesity (along with diabetes and cholesterol) is very high among the Somali community. If you go to the Somali neighbourhoods, you will think that you are in a small town in Mississippi. People walking from side to side like sumo wrestlers. Also the poor pagans who eat very poorly.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Chelski got Bodied, sacrificed, colonized, shaken down, plagerized, raped, thrown down, kicked in the face, robbed off their jewellery, life investment cards, wallets they got fully robbed .. Manchester city simply annihilated and beat the living daylight out of chelsea. Merciless assault by Guardiola, what a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending