I Love you to DEATH

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This woman went to visit her Boyfriend in jail, kissed him, by that process delivered a pill ounce of methamphetamine into his mouth. He later died in Jail of overdose. Even in 4 x 4 cell Drugs follow u? Caudubiliaaahi minaal Shaitani Rajiim

1660743439520.png

1660743447325.png

I think he accidently swallowed it he was supposed to keep it in his mouth as 1 ounce is too much to take at once, he was supposed to take it use it for later or sell in prison, I think it was a miscommunication on her part, or he was just an idiot, I am siding towards that he was just an idiot

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So he's been in prison since 2018 on a 11 year sentence for drug related charges. He wasn't gonna get released till 2029. I think she lowkey did him a favour:mjpls:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think he accidently swallowed it he was supposed to keep it in his mouth as 1 ounce is too much to take at once, he was supposed to take it use it for later or sell in prison, I think it was a miscommunication on her part, or he was just an idiot, I am siding towards that he was just an idiot

A good theory . Thanks for your knowledge

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So he's been in prison since 2018 on a 11 year sentence for drug related charges. He wasn't gonna get released till 2029. I think she lowkey did him a favour:mjpls:

Or earlier. He could have been out by 2025. also with good behavior, but it was better for him to remain until 2029 for kicking the drug habit is very hard. Only old age can cure u or a very strong will

Trending

Latest posts