I love you guys

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes :it0tdo8: gotta take pictures when I show them to their employers :ulyin::russ:

It helps to have the paper work.
giphy.gif

Qali

Certified Pimp.
It helps to have the paper work.
giphy.gif
Yes :it0tdo8: tons of anti gay and anti black statements are so tiring to document, it gets a person thinking, what has the gay / black community done for these people to right such lengthy analysis's on them? :dead::ulyin:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes :it0tdo8: tons of anti gay and anti black statements are so tiring to document, it gets a person thinking, what has the gay / black community done for these people to right such lengthy analysis's on them? :dead::ulyin:

Both are minorities - one is a sexual minority the other is a visible minority. One is religiously condemned and the other is associated with stereotypes namely out-of-wed lock births, father absence, partner abandonment, along with a certain historic legacy and particular phenotype. Not sure why they get much air time but those are the reasons I can think of that they mention. With madows they are afraid of turning into them that is being bilaal deen iyo dhaqan as they serve as case studies of the cultural problems one does not wish to adopt.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Both are minorities - one is a sexual minority the other is a visible minority. One is religiously condemned and the other is associated with stereotypes namely out-of-wed lock births, father absence, partner abandonment, along with a certain historic legacy and particular phenotype. Not sure why they get much air time but those are the reasons I can think of that they mention. With madows they are afraid of turning into them that is being bilaal deen iyo dhaqan as they serve as case studies of the cultural problems one does not wish to adopt.
Damn naaya! Wrote me a whole ass essay :banderas: :russ:

Trending