I Love Non-Muslim (Gaal) Holidays

You just can't compare Eid and Ramadan to Christmas and Halloween. It's like comparing Michael Jordan to Randy White; one is clearly more popular, better and legendary than the other.
:mjlol:

As someone who comes from a Muslim background, growing up I acknowledge this from a very young age and was envious of the gaalo children for that. Christmas is a time where you spend quality time with friends and family while un-packaging the gifts you received in front of the Christmas tree while sipping hot coco, while Ramadan is 30 days of hell, LITERALLY a whole month were you are forced to starve yourself.

:meleshame:
Does that sound enjoyable to you? It's like I was cursed to be born into an Islamic household. I wish all Somalis were gaalo. I missed out on a fun childhood.

:russ: im sory your parents were reer badiyo..but i used to get money and gifts on both eids.. my muslim parents loved me ..as well all my adult relatives..you are fucking gaaal and you are not wlc here ..

1585798254364.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Your parent's were just broke saxiib nothing to be ashamed of they tried there best given circumstances . Don't hold it against them , the rest of us from financially secure homes received gifts in abundance on those days.

:friendhug:

Last edited:
All the gaalo on this site are self hater that wish they were white or in some bizarre cases KoreanView attachment 103094
I can say the same thing about the Islamic fundamentalists like you who dream day and night about marrying into an Arab family due to your self hatred for your own race. Unlike like you and @Tawheed I want to see Somalis thrive and that's not possible as long as we have Muslim apologists defending this medieval desert ideology.
:birdman:

I can say the same thing about the Islamic fundamentalists like you who dream day and night about marrying into an Arab family due to your self hatred for your own race. Unlike like you and @Tawheed I want to see Somalis thrive and that's not possible as long as we have Muslim apologists defending this medieval desert ideology.
:birdman:
why do u hate islam give me one reason

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ramadan was so lit, with family, taraweeh and becoming 200kg fatter
Going to mosque, meeting friends, praying and then eating more in the mosque
Walking to the mosque, whilst the sun sets down, and a nice breeze hits your feet as your wearing a sandel and a long Arabian thobe
The 6 Somalis together

EID was just unspeakable, it was 24hours of jokes, laughter and fun

What ghettoy behaviour did you face to be like this?

Trending