I love my siblings more than my wife. Is there something wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I love my wife very much but not as much as my siblings. Is this a wrong way of thinking? I am a newly wed man so I am thinking it will take a few years. I did not include my parents because I know naturally you are supposed to love them after Allah and Nabi Muhammad PBUH, his companions and the prophets.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I love my wife very much but not as much as my siblings. Is this a wrong way of thinking? I am a newly wed man so I am thinking it will take a few years. I did not include my parents because I know naturally you are supposed to love them after Allah and Nabi Muhammad PBUH, his companions and the prophets.
No It's not bro. You lived with your siblings your whole life so it's only natural for you to love them more then your wife. Unless you are into incest.

Man its normal. Make sure to keep an eye on your sisters and wife. Allow them to be friends and make sure they dont cause problems between your new family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending