I love massages, do you?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m about to indulge in Massages on my coming trip to Malaysia.

I just found online this one spot that people aren’t raving about. The massage is giving by blind people.

For an hour the price is $8

I’ll have 4 massages a weed while there Inshalah

I’ll also have a pedicure

What else :cosbyhmm: Oh yeah, I’ll indulge in their food.

What else .....umm...I’ll walk a lot .....I’ll do island hopping...umm..

My Airbnb has an infinity pool at downtown KL:denzelnigga:

@AussieHustler you suck! I know you go to Malaysia and you just spend the whole time in your 5 star hotel like the peasant you are.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I had my first massage a couple of months ago and it was so painful. I was going to quit the first minute. I heard you have to keep doing it and it will get least painful.

I asked to get my back massages but the lady also massaged my buttocks lol.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I had my first massage a couple of months ago and it was so painful. I was going to quit the first minute. I heard you have to keep doing it and it will get least painful.

I asked to get my back massages but the lady also massaged my buttocks lol.

Few weeks ago I went to a masseuse in Scarborough (Toronto ). The lady was Vietnamese. My friend suggested it. Apparently the lady has a lot of Somali clients. I was on my stomach when all of a sudden she pulled my boxers down :ooh:

I did not protest. I let her massage it. I was wondering if she’ll the same when I turned around. She didn’t. She kep saying “ uuu are ustorang”

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Massages are weird and uncomfortable yet at the same time soothing and comfortable

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Paying a stranger to rub your back is like telling your teacher to clean your hair.:gucciwhat:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes I take massages once in a while too relieve my stress at a Thai spot or Latina. It costs me around 50 euros abohood wasooyin but its worth it plus happy ending. Hadii aad wasi rabto the latina or thai qumayo you have to negotiate kkkkkkk how much on top the 50 you gonna pay.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I get massages on my feet, legs and hands at nail salon. But never at massage parlour, those indoyar will make u parapalegic.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Simple stretches suffice. I have no idea why people treat stretches as something lesser than a sport, it reduces the chances of getting an injury and you're not gonna be a stiff stick when you're old. I spend about 5 minutes on then but I plan on taking that to 10. Massages just aren't worth it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Simple stretches suffice. I have no idea why people treat stretches as something lesser than a sport, it reduces the chances of getting an injury and you're not gonna be a stiff stick when you're old. I spend about 5 minutes on then but I plan on taking that to 10. Massages just aren't worth it.

How would you know if you haven’t tried it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes I take massages once in a while too relieve my stress at a Thai spot or Latina. It costs me around 50 euros abohood wasooyin but its worth it plus happy ending. Hadii aad wasi rabto the latina or thai qumayo you have to negotiate kkkkkkk how much on top the 50 you gonna pay.

Did you read what I said ?

I will get a massage from blind people in KL

Trending

Latest posts