I LOVE INDONESIA; They don’t budge to cadaans if caught smuggling drugs. (Any Australian know this brat that spent 13 years in a Bali prison)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A lot do, the rest are mainly Somali government workers and students from Somalia who got scholarships, or people who came to start a business. Turkey has no time for freeloaders, which is good since it brings out the best in Somali's.

I would say 60-70% of Somali's either own an apartment or business here, rest are students.

I haven't really seen them wild out tbh, at least in Turkey. I haven't been to Malaysia enough to judge.

It is easy to wild out in Istanbul though, my corner shop sells vodka and I could buy it without an ID, the owner of the shop even says Salam to me when I enter, while selling alcohol as well :icon lol:

I visited Turkey back in 2018. One thing that never left my mind was Somali youths who were drinking heavily. I stopped by this shisha spot and that’s where I ran into them. Some of those drinking were Somali military personnel. I mean ones that were getting trained.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What have you missed abt the Far East ?
Sxb, the weather, the food, the mosque and atmosphere. The Far east is a peaceful and calm place. UK, every night police sounds everynight and the weather is rubbish. It is indeed a beautiful place and I wish I can go back

Trending