I LOVE INDONESIA; They don’t budge to cadaans if caught smuggling drugs. (Any Australian know this brat that spent 13 years in a Bali prison)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I remember few years ago when Indonesia refuse to spare the life of an Australian cocaine smuggler.

It is a straight up Death if caught with heavy Drugs. :ohhhdamn: :salute::salute:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

I remember few years ago when Indonesia refuse to spare the life of an Australian cocaine smuggler.

It is a straight up Death if caught with heavy Drugs. :ohhhdamn: :salute::salute:
South East Asia is just beautiful, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia. Sxb, they are no cucks!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin, have you been there? In Indonesia and Malaysia that is.

Indonesian women are so delicate, like flowers in springtime. Can they even get heavily pregnant?

True gazelles they are.

ive been to Malaysia last Autumn before the world collapsed.

@Calaf ive noticed something abt the Malays. Their females are like thick African. They even got large noses. They also amazingly have thick curves.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf ive noticed something abt the Malays. Their females are like thick African. They even got large noses. They also amazingly have thick curves.
Only inside KL, they eat well in the capital but once you leave, you see normal looking ones

Why do so many fobs go to Malaysia? Does Malaysia accept the Somali passport and grant them a visa?
It's an Islamic country and there is quality, cheap housing, and low living costs, you can get a modern 3-4 bedroom apartment in a nice area in Kuala Lumpur or Istanbul for 50-$60,000. These properties will become more valuable in the future as well, the more developed Turkey and Malaysia become.

When the Turkish lira crashed in 2018, Somali's bought up tons of property, and now in 2020, they've made an already made massive profit.

It's an Islamic country and there is quality, cheap housing, and low living costs, you can get a modern 3-4 bedroom apartment in a nice area in Kuala Lumpur or Istanbul for $60,000. These properties will become more valuable in the future as well, the more developed Turkey and Malaysia become

When the Turkish lira crashed in 2018, Somali's bought up tons of property, and now in 2020, they've made an already made massive profit.
:ooh: :ooh::ohhh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do so many fobs go to Malaysia? Does Malaysia accept the Somali passport and grant them a visa?
I think Malaysia and Somali have visa free travel
It's an Islamic country and there is quality, cheap housing, and low living costs, you can get a modern 3-4 bedroom apartment in a nice area in Kuala Lumpur or Istanbul for 50-$60,000. These properties will become more valuable in the future as well, the more developed Turkey and Malaysia become.

Does every Somali own property in Turkey?

:ohhh:

I think Malaysia and Somali have visa free travel

Does every Somali own property in Turkey?

:ohhh:
A lot do, the rest are mainly Somali government workers and students from Somalia who got scholarships, or people who came to start a business. Turkey has no time for freeloaders, which is good since it brings out the best in Somali's.

I would say 60-70% of Somali's either own an apartment or business here, rest are students.
:ooh: :ooh::ohhh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't really seen them wild out tbh, at least in Turkey. I haven't been to Malaysia enough to judge.

It is easy to wild out in Istanbul though, my corner shop sells vodka and I could buy it without an ID, the owner of the shop even says Salam to me when I enter, while selling alcohol as well :icon lol:

Last edited:
A lot do, the rest are mainly Somali government workers and students from Somalia who got scholarships, or people who came to start a business. Turkey has no time for freeloaders, which is good since it brings out the best in Somali's.

I would say 60-70% of Somali's either own an apartment or business here, rest are students.

I haven't really seen them wild out tbh, at least in Turkey. I haven't been to Malaysia enough to judge.

It is easy to wild out in Istanbul though, my corner shop sells vodka and I could buy it without an ID, the owner of the shop even says Salam to me when I enter, he's while selling alcohol as well :icon lol:
What are the girls like there?

It is easy to wild out in Istanbul though, my corner shop sells vodka and I could buy it without an ID, the owner of the shop even says Salam to me when I enter, he's while selling alcohol as well :icon lol:
How are the marriage prospects :ooh: are they interested in Somali men from the west. And how are these college girls:whoo:

Trending