I love F.O.B Somalis

I love FOB Somalis, their scandals are like white people scandals, it so entertaining, no offence but diaspora Somalis are too ghetto for me, like all they do is release sex tapes, like where’s the class and adequacy. Does anyone have any new update on the farxiya fiska scandal.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The ones miming and doing hand movements to songs, on snapchat and tiktok, are they fobs?

It is so irritating. Grown men miming and gesticulating to songs sung by women...

:susp:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah bra, that's ridiculously funny , if we were polite enough we would consider you guys qurbojoog , but most cases we call you fobs too
Now that's even

I loofi my foobi biibal , biikoos wii waanti dem to kaam back yu noow leerni every tingis giif dem dhaqancelis , my fayuujar bayuutifal wayfi kaamin faram landan me tiij har soomaali yu undarstandi saaxiib

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nah bra, that's ridiculously funny , if we were polite enough we would consider you guys qurbojoog , but most cases we call you fobs too
Now that's even

I loofi my foobi biibal , biikoos wii waanti dem to kaam back yu noow leerni every tingis giif dem dhaqancelis , my fayuujar bayuutifal wayfi kaamin faram landan me tiij har soomaali yu undarstandi saaxiib
:russ::deadmanny::deadrose:

Ciyaalkaan si qaldan ayeey u isticmalan the word FOB fresh out of the boat or newly arrived qaxootis in the diaspora. Dadkii Somalia ku noolaa xitaa waa u FOB iyaga.