I Love Christmas For Some Reason?

The jolliness and the good vibes and the music and colors and pale snow is just so beautiful for some reason I just love Christmas is that weird though? It just makes me happy even though I’ve never celebrated it and stuff... but it just gives me a feeling like no other the singing dancing the gifts the house lights... is it weird though 😳🎅🏼❄️⛄️

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
That’s interesting, I find this an incredibly miserable time of year. Behind the ‘jolly’ is incredible loneliness for many people, and financial difficulties for those that can’t afford to go all out. The obscene consumerism/materialism and gluttony is also disgusting to me. I believe domestic violence also increases a lot over this period because of all the drunkenness and social/financial pressures.

In short Christmas is the most miserable time of the year to me.

That’s interesting, I find this an incredibly miserable time of year. Behind the ‘jolly’ is incredible loneliness for many people, and financial difficulties for those that can’t afford to go all out. The obscene consumerism/materialism and gluttony is also disgusting to me. I believe domestic violence also increases a lot over this period because of all the drunkenness and social/financial pressures.

In short Christmas is the most miserable time of the year to me.
:faysalwtf:

The jolliness and the good vibes and the music and colors and pale snow is just so beautiful for some reason I just love Christmas is that weird though? It just makes me happy even though I’ve never celebrated it and stuff... but it just gives me a feeling like no other the singing dancing the gifts the house lights... is it weird though 😳🎅🏼⛄
Hold up wait a minute is tht u in the pic
:ohreally: