I love being dark skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
2 nitties came up to my window when i was parked up this morning and asked if i had rocks. "We thought you were Kareem" :gucciwhat:I told them to f*ck off and they skrted.

2 hours later, i hit up a corner shop and bossman gave me the death stare through the camera, i flinched at it and saw him miss his step. We laughed it off but obvi i bopped him his p.

I told my girl earlier and asked her why do ajnabis get uncomfortable around me and she said she fell in love with me because of how i came across to others. Drug dealer perception game strong and you won't move friendly bey igu tiri :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
D75bfZvWsAAZz0S.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Na fr I remember when I was a dark nigga thanks bro ima move dark again chicks love a unapproachable niga

Being a dark skin Mali pays dividends sxb. Over the Years i've claimed to be Guyanese, St Lucian, Eritrean and they believed it all, diversity game strong :drakekidding:

2 nitties came up to my window when i was parked up this morning and asked if i had rocks. "We thought you were Kareem" :gucciwhat:I told them to f*ck off and they skrted.

2 hours later, i hit up a corner shop and bossman gave me the death stare through the camera, i flinched at it and saw him miss his step. We laughed it off but obvi i bopped him his p.

I told my girl earlier and asked her why do ajnabis get uncomfortable around me and she said she fell in love with me because of how i came across to others. Drug dealer perception game strong and you won't move friendly bey igu tiri :trumpsmirk:
Lets see how dark
Are you darker than yung charc?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Dark skinned men scare me because I always think they will rob me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts