I love AA music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to the song he featured in called "Play they Role" and just pay attention to Lil Bibby's wordplay in that track.

The guy is too much. Lil Bibby is the man.

I wonder why he hasn't blown up

The Chicago rap scene is way too saturated. Even talented rappers struggle to make themselves known in Chicago.

One guy who could have made it, was L'A Capone. If he didn't die, Capone could have been the top rapper in all of Chicago. His mixtape "Separate Myself" is one of the best I've ever heard.

The Chicago rap scene is way too saturated. Even talented rappers struggle to make themselves known in Chicago.

One guy who could have made it, was L'A Capone. If he didn't die, Capone could have been the top rapper in all of Chicago. His mixtape "Separate Myself" is one of the best I've ever heard.

Capone is dead?

Every single Somali guy I know has at least 4 or 5 songs from L'A Capone on their Playlist.

He's by far the most popular Chicago rapper amongst Somali guys.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
lmaooooo the coonery :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Why don't you mention anything about your fellow apostate who posted an Arabic music video, maxa yaab ah I've noticed you mofo operate like a fraternity, you have loyalty only to yourselves, so the question remains, how can the overwhelming number of Muslim Somalis trust you? You mofo are going to be spies for for you fellow brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending