I lost a good friend of me to sucide

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
No Norwegian):
If he was your friend you would've helped him.

He must've felt that no-one was there for him when he really needed it.

The Messenger of Allah, (Peace and blessings be upon him), said: "Jibril kept recommending me to treat my neighbour well until I thought that he would tell me to make him one of my heirs" (Bukhari: 6014 )

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Suicide sometimes is good for Gaalos and bring ends to many issues they are facing, let them rest in peace, you just can't save them, I have seen some commit suicide over an absent electricity.:bell:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Suicide sometimes is good for Gaalos and brings ends to many issues they are facing, let them rest in peace, you just can't save them, I have seen some commit suicide over an absent electricity.:bell:

u crack me up with your comment. who kills themselves for electricity?????? Its offensive to the idea of suicideniimo looooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When I was year 10 a white guy hanged himself I'm his shed because he couldn't marry his first cousin.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool stop it

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was a sweet guy. Never thought he'd do such act.

mental sickness is a biattttch huuno. He was sick in the head. Being a Muslim really helps. If u r not deathly afraid of the fire of Jahanaam, u will be afraid of the grave punishment. If u ask me, the grave punishment is the most i fear

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If he was your friend you would've helped him.

He must've felt that no-one was there for him when he really needed it.

The Messenger of Allah, (Peace and blessings be upon him), said: "Jibril kept recommending me to treat my neighbour well until I thought that he would tell me to make him one of my heirs" (Bukhari: 6014 )

That is such a heart warming hadith walaahi. Mashalaah

Trending