I lost 22 pounds

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wait a minute? we got a 16 year old in the Forum? Admin better do thy ban, you're a minor. Until 18 you're a minor Sir. Guys come check this out, Shimbiris is a Minor OMG OMFG.

And FYI, I didn't say I can't bench 195. I can bench way more than that. Also am way stronger than your ass if it comes down to you testing your strength. Wait that User was a moron who ate subway sandwhiches? You know Subway was recently found to be using FAKE TUNA. Yep FAKE TUNA just like BK used "Horse Meat" in place of "Beef" in UK/Ireland area.

Anways I am near double your age so at 16 you got more energy and stamina and strength and Mitochondria doing more workload to help you pump that Iron of 195lbs. But bwoy I Iz dense and huge boy, don't ever test me @Shimbiris never ever test my might mane. I will lift stuff like Gucci Mane on Percocet.

View attachment 191285View attachment 191286

Bisinka, what is this? It's like you were hyper triggered and also didn't get more than half of what I was saying as a result. I said WHEN I was 16. As in I'm not 16 anymore. I'm 26 now. And I was clearly pointing out that I was a fool who THOUGHT Subway sandwiches were a decent meal back then. I obviously don't anymore. Bisinka, walaal.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My bad, you're right I mis-read you said when you were 16. Tonight is intense Friday

Bisinka, what is this? It's like you were hyper triggered and also didn't get more than half of what I was saying as a result. I said WHEN I was 16. As in I'm not 16 anymore. I'm 26 now. And I was clearly pointing out that I was a fool who THOUGHT Subway sandwiches were a decent meal back then. I obviously don't anymore. Bisinka, walaal.

Trending