I live next to Crazy Neighbors...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My next door is a crazy African American man who sleeps with white women left and right. He fights with women constantly, and also constantly u hear love making and bed squeaking nonstop. Yesterday he kicked out a ratchet looking white woman out of his apartment, both drunk, he was saying "Get out! Get out! U smell of Fish. I rolled my eyes and went to bed. Today, i woke, went about my day, passs his door, and there is a can of Fish, opened, (not tuna, real whole small fish in a can) and placed at his door. The crazy woman put it there to annoy him. Poor man, he will snore smelling fish all time and when he walks out his door, he will be unpleasantly surprised. Say NO to drugs and Alcohol :(

200.gif

images (67).jpeg

I kneel Basra, you just made me physically gag, I also must compliment you on the use of that Homer gif, it really hammered it in, my disgust is apparent for all to see. You have truly mastered the dark arts, yaa Allah

My next door is a crazy African American man who sleeps with white women left and right. He fights with women constantly, and also constantly u hear love making and bed squeaking nonstop. Yesterday he kicked out a ratchet looking white woman out of his apartment, both drunk, he was saying "Get out! Get out! U smell of Fish. I rolled my eyes and went to bed. Today, i woke, went about my day, passs his door, and there is a can of Fish, opened, (not tuna, real whole small fish in a can) and placed at his door. The crazy woman put it there to annoy him. Poor man, he will snore smelling fish all time and when he walks out his door, he will be unpleasantly surprised. Say NO to drugs and Alcohol :(

View attachment 224078
Gross I would move. I hate ghetto people uff.

unfortunately YES! But inshalaaah i am moving next year

For the 20 years that you've been yapping in cyberspace, you were staying in project housing aka low-income neighborhood? No wonder you had plenty of time in your hands. Listen you oldie, get your kids out of the ghettos if you care about their future.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Update on my neighbor. The Crackhead white woman who did the Fish stink job is PREGNANT!

Guys--i have to say, this really shocked me. Because this ratchet cannot be a mother. She was a girlfriend to another gay looking black man, then they broke up and then she hooked up with this sex machine libaaax, my next neighbor, and now she is pregnant. This is disgusting. I overheard her banging at the door of the idiot and saying she is pregnant. I verified today. I passed by her outside talking on the phone crying to her social worker. How can someone with a social worker be pregnant? Abortion is needed here..

Trending