I LIVE IN INDIA NOT THE UK!!!

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Wallahi I dislike South Asians, I know you’re not suppose to dislike a whole group of people—but the majority of South Asians are:
1) Unclean: I’m suppose to live in a developed country but the areas that they are filled with South Asians(namely Indians) are so so dirty, I literally have to hold my nose in some places. I was getting halal meat this one time and the guy, with his filthy hands, was cutting the meat and then he handed me my change. I’m surprised I haven’t caught a deadly disease yet.
2) The way they treat Somali kids in school is disgusting. The South Asian teachers always put down(even the intelligent) Somali kids. If a Somali kid does something small, they’d try to get them in so much trouble.
3) If a South Asian is your manager or in a higher position than you, they’ll try to boss you around and belittle you. I’ve never seen a group of people that are such xaasidiin.
4) They are racist AF and colourists: people complain about Somalis being racists, but I swear to God they take racism to another level.
5) Culture: their culture wallahi is ridiculous. A South Asian girl has to move in with her in laws and become their slave. And let’s not forget honour killing, how can you kill your daughter for not marrying her cousin?

The only thing we share with some of them is our religion, other than that we are far more civilised than them. I’d rather live in the most dangerous areas in Somalia than in India, oh wait I live in India!

Wallahi I dislike South Asians, I know you’re not suppose to dislike a whole group of people—but the majority of South Asians are:
1) Unclean: I’m suppose to live in a developed country but the areas that they are filled with South Asians(namely Indians) are so so dirty, I literally have to hold my nose in some places. I was getting halal meat this one time and the guy, with his filthy hands, was cutting the meat and then he handed me my change. I’m surprised I haven’t caught a deadly disease yet.
2) The way they treat Somali kids in school is disgusting. The South Asian teachers always put down(even the intelligent) Somali kids. If a Somali kid does something small, they’d try to get them in so much trouble.
3) If a South Asian is your manager or in a higher position than you, they’ll try to boss you around and belittle you. I’ve never seen a group of people that are such xaasidiin.
4) They are racist AF and colourists: people complain about Somalis being racists, but I swear to God they take racism to another level.
5) Culture: their culture wallahi is ridiculous. A South Asian girl has to move in with her in laws and become their slave. And let’s not forget honour killing, how can you kill your daughter for not marrying her cousin?

The only thing we share with some of them is our religion, other than that we are far more civilised than them. I’d rather live in the most dangerous areas in Somalia than in India, oh wait I live in India!
What part of the Untied Kingdom do you live in?

they’re generally good people but I low key agree with everything you said especially 2,3,&,4

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

I know you don’t live in Wolverhampton my dear, unless you’re from Leicester?
East or West Midlands?
For privacy reasons I can’t tell you :damn:but they treat us like dogs here, they can’t do that London.
Even though Bengalis and Pakistanis are questionable they aren’t as bad as Indians.

For privacy reasons I can’t tell you :damn:but they treat us like dogs here, they can’t do that London.
Even though Bengalis and Pakistanis are questionable they aren’t as bad as Indians.
I already know where you live, darling put on your game face and cuss them out. It’s the only way you are going to get respect. Best advice I can give you hunny. ❤️

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

I already know where you live, darling put on your game face and cuss them out. It’s the only way you are going to get respect. Best advice I can give you hunny. ❤️
I do cuss them out(when it’s appropriate) I just feel really bad for all the Somali kids and Hooyos they bully

Here in Canada, Indians are more liked compared to Pakis/Bengalis. I can't stand them Pakis/Bengalis, bunch of lazy scums.

I swear I need to join the metropolitan police for all theses killings to stop! I am an asset to them, no snitching though. Tonight, Tomorrow next week? Anyone can be killed for bullshit!

They are huge in numbers in London but the London ones aint on piss. They get terrorized in East London by blacks and Somalis
You mean Tower Hamlets, Newham and Hackney. Waltham Forest are the ones getting killed. Let’s be realistic my North West London Brother. You lot are getting shot in the head in your area, Tottenham where I live part time is safe.

Trending