I like somali women who are 40+

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Weird. Do you have a mum or an aunt? You want to smash jilbo baruur eedos :childplease::wtfdis::reallymaury: you're sick
nothing is wrong with liking older even if we don't see it fam. Its not haram and therefore not evil nor disgusting.

Let the man have his 40 year old wife, we can take the 20 year olds lol.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Everything about them from the vibe, femininity and they are ultra based. Would they go for a somali guy in his mid 20s.
if you do it get a widow, not a divorcee.

They are more likely to be sane and not messed up in the west. If you really need a good 30-40 year old get a recent immigrant.

Everything about them from the vibe, femininity and they are ultra based. Would they go for a somali guy in his mid 20s.
Just a quick question for you while we are on this topic. Do you feel like younger Somali women aren’t as feminine. I’m your mind what qualities does a feminine Somali women have

It's not about me being afraid of younger women, shit older women have more material wealth runtii. Its just the vibe and mentality, I like their bodies too 👀

LMFAO bro you were or are like me with my ex I even made a thread dedicated to her lol but I agree with you

Also a lot of the replies here are spitting facts

Me too kkkk

download.jpeg-3.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I always liked older women, but I prefer to wife someone who's strictly around my age (1992/1993)

Trending