I like somali women who are 40+

Everything about them from the vibe, femininity and they are ultra based. Would they go for a somali guy in his mid 20s.
No, Somalis consider man who go for older as cowards in general as in he is scared of women his age or younger because she will have abundance of suitors, and he feels like he can’t compete so she scares him so he goes for an older who has less of choices and is happy to have him.

No, Somalis consider man who go for older as cowards in general as in he is scared of women his age or younger because she will have abundance of suitors, and he feels like he can’t compete so she scares him so he goes for an older who has less of choices and is happy to have him.
It's not about me being afraid of younger women, shit older women have more material wealth runtii. Its just the vibe and mentality, I like their bodies too 👀

Weird. Do you have a mum or an aunt? You want to smash jilbo baruur eedos :childplease::wtfdis::reallymaury: you're sick
That argument is a bit weird runtii, a lot of somali abos marry girls who are the same age as their daughters, and I ain't shitting on that wa caadi. A lot of younger guys like older women too. Even prophet Muhammed pbuh had an older women as his first love... I just like how cultured they are

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Go for it sxb older women need some loving too especially if they are chubby :banderas:

GemState

36/21
VIP
You're a pervert mate, vast majority of 40+ women can't have kids, so the only reason you're chasing them is due to your milf fetish.

That argument is a bit weird runtii, a lot of somali abos marry girls who are the same age as their daughters, and I ain't shitting on that wa caadi. A lot of younger guys like older women too. Even prophet Muhammed pbuh had an older women as his first love... I just like how cultured they are
Very solid comeback ngl

Trending