I like Somali guys (barring exceptions)

- When I interact with them they have a calming energy.
- They seem unfazed even if things are going bad. - Usually helpful when they see someone in danger.
- Intelligent & don’t make you feel like a fool when teaching you something

This is usually guys 40 and under. The older one’s can be cool but shouting (what’s up with lol).

**Somali girls/women are cool too & sweethearts!!!

It’s kinda sad that our women praising us instead of mocking us is so insane that it has gotta be joke.
:mjlol:
Thank you. Aye you get it. Honestly what is said on ‘Somali twitter’. It doesn’t translate in my real life. I don’t see Somali guys @ girls fighting. Lol actually we get along fine!

- When I interact with them they have a calming energy.
- They seem unfazed even if things are going bad. - Usually helpful when they see someone in danger.
- Intelligent & don’t make you feel like a fool when teaching you something

This is usually guys 40 and under. The older one’s can be cool but shouting (what’s up with lol).

**Somali girls/women are cool too & sweethearts!!!

Its mutual baby .. i love positive vibes

1585807699776.png

Somali men are my weakness lol, they’re Wallahi the cutest.

Yess I feel you. My fiancé is fine as hell. Tall, dark & handsome. I don’t think there’s anything he wouldn’t do for me. Reminds me I should make him some cookies or something lol.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Yess I feel you. My fiancé is fine as hell. Tall, dark & handsome. I don’t think there’s anything he wouldn’t do for me. Reminds me I should make him some cookies or something lol.
He probably lucked out in you, too , mashallah. Inshallah you both will live a long healthy life together.

Trending