I like snow days and we have one today

I like snow days so I can just work from home

You do IT or Code? You must be making 70 to 80K at a young age Abti. Not many jobs have work from home options unless you do IT/CODE work.

I don't have the option to work from home and must be on site to address problems and complete projects. Luckily, Most of my days are uneventful unless some clueless PhD guy/gal screw up and create work for me.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
You do IT or Code? You must be making 70 to 80K at a young age Abti. Not many jobs have work from home options unless you do IT/CODE work.

I don't have the option to work from home and must be on site to address problems and complete projects. Luckily, Most of my days are uneventful unless some clueless PhD guy/gal screw up and create work for me.
You a grad student?

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
No, But I work with them on their research and facilitate what they need for their process technologically.
What are the various topics cs students research?

What are the various topics cs students research?

It is not only students who do research work in our labs. We accommodate researchers from all over the world and the US. We charge them fees for service. The students have funding from government through their colleges.

Research work by students and others include:

- fabricating nano scale devices
- microfluidic systems
- sensing technology of all types including and not limited to medical sensors to allow advances in cell biology, diagnostics etc
- quantum computing research

Just to name a few, All the research is geared towards future technology and we are not allowed to ask the researchers specifics of what they are working on. We provide the services.

I am also starting a second job next week inshallah in a lab that makes Radio-Isotopes used in cancer diagnostics. My Job here and there is all Technical.

Trending