I like ksi now

The music in the background is :whoo:, this guy really did evolve within 5 years, from playing video games in his mums basement, to making music with offset, and becoming a professional boxer.

This just goes to show anything is possible if you put your mind to it

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The music in the background is :whoo:, this guy really did evolve within 5 years, from playing video games in his mums basement, to making music with offset, and becoming a professional boxer.

This just goes to show anything is possible if you put your mind to it
His music is getting better

Jungle

VIP
This man has blown up so big its crazy. Anybody whos seen his early stuff when he was comin up he had the primàry school kids on lock, look at him now :gucciwhat: and im so happy for chunkz:salute:

This man has blown up so big its crazy. Anybody whos seen his early stuff when he was comin up he had the primàry school kids on lock, look at him now :gucciwhat: and im so happy for chunkz:salute:
Bro I found out about chunkz when he was at 3k back in 2016,he has this aura about him that you knew he was bound to blow up

Chunkz used to be my next door neighbour I believe

Trending

Latest posts