I laugh very hard

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I laugh very hard because I don't give a flying f*ck about anyone or anything when I laugh I let it all out. Let's say I am walking in the hall and my bro cracks a joke and its superb I would laugh f*cking hard no f*cks given. Now the question for the Somali girls is , would that annoy you?

Macalin M

Out here
My friend does this and sometimes it’s annoying as f*ck. Like for example we were in a bagel shop and he just started laughing at my joke so loud. It hurt my ears.

I laugh very hard because I don't give a flying f*ck about anyone or anything when I laugh I let it all out. Let's say I am walking in the hall and my bro cracks a joke and its superb I would laugh f*cking hard no f*cks given. Now the question for the Somali girls is , would that annoy you?
8A4D5F42-3DDD-40A9-AA9B-9544B2F88453.png

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Naa I hold it in sxb I already get looks cause they know a geeljire when they see one I can’t be laughing like a donkey that would confirm low iq :chrisfreshhah:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Naa I hold it in sxb I already get looks cause they know a geeljire when they see one I can’t be laughing like a donkey that would confirm low iq :chrisfreshhah:
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Man I love it when my laugh goes through the whole hall or atrium wallahi billahi I love letting people my laugh its addicting

Trending

Latest posts