I Know We Are In Africa But I Still Can't Let You In Because You're African

Sky

hahey
We built that country from scratch. It was hard working white men that put SA's gdp third in all of Africa. Also why didn't you talk about the white genocide in SA right now? It doesn't fit liberal black&jewish media narrative.

:rejoice:

I can't watch anymore videos of pathetic, jilec hearted Africans being karbaashed in their own continent

War and death is preferable to being dominated in your own land

I can't watch anymore videos of pathetic, jilec hearted Africans being karbaashed in their own continent

Its weakness on the South Africans part for not checking these whites… but they sit there and attack other Africans smh

They don’t get that whites look down on blacks even after apartheid, they should’ve been thrown.

Bapo

AJ
Something similar happened in Kenya not too long ago. Indians refused access to Kenyans in a club.

Based

VIP
Wallahi salute to that guy. South africans are too busy crying about Nigerians and Somalis doing business while they’re being treated like this in their own country.

Lol that white man cares more about black people than me and I'm black haha. He probably went to the fentanyl floyd riots too. That white guilt is real.

Trending

Latest posts