I know that somalis have big foreheads but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest she looks good. If she was my wife i would kiss her forehead insdead of kissing her on the lips after we had an argument. It will calm her brain down since most women need fresh air after an argument

the issue isn't really that much the forehead to be honest. It's her hairline. If her hairline wasn't that far back, the forehead wouldn't look as bad

This is something else subxanallah View attachment 69584xalimos looking like squidward
https://imgix.bustle.com/elite-daily/2015/03/05175344/resting-face.jpg?w=1020&h=574&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70
maxresdefault.jpg

She reminded me of the alien in (E.T). :russ:

Tukraq

VIP
Aucudubillah:ileycry:
These Halimos that look like this should never take off the hijab:mugshotman: it’s like when overweight badly shaped Halimos wear jeans and shit thinking it makes them more attractive :yacadiim: like abayoo a Jilbab maybe the only solution because it leaves something to the imagination

Kratos

Sonder
This is why you ask your potential wife to send you a hijab-less pic before you get married. 1 in 3 Somali guys will pull back the head-scarf on their honeymoon only to see this

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The forehead jokes have been a tradition for other races to mock us:ileycry:
not again NOT AGAIN!!!:fittytousand:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That angle she filmed herself made it look like one of my bathroom's lightbulb. The bulb is shiny and smooth just like her forehead too.
giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending