I know some of yall will get pissed by thisšŸ˜‚

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Why do muricans always use the basement as an insult šŸ˜‚ i dont get it, whats wrong with the basement?
Don't test my "Gangster" swagger now!
1614595829804.jpeg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
logic
"SoMaLi mEn aRe aBuSiVe ,I'll nEvEr mArrY tHem "

They dream husband

Cheats,toxic, beats them ,needs his futo washed,impregnated them & leaves them šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø
Bro i have been saying this for years somali guys are way to nice to them. Meanwhile Madows ask them to wash their ass and they do it :mjlol:

I feel bad.for her brother and father

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This is for the Xalimos!
You probably know this, but Somali men are one of the only ones from Africa, that overwhelmingly marries his own womenfolk in the diaspora.

The majority of us donā€™t marry Shaniqua or Bethany, but Sahra or Nasteexo.

We are for the most part attracted to yall šŸ’Æ, but what we and most men hate is a bad attitude.

Dont chase us away with a stinky attitudešŸ™šŸ¾
Embarrassing thread, they fell right for your trap.

Iman was married to a somali men when she lived in xamar. And she divorced him as soon when she got succesfull. She bassicly pulled a ilhan omar before ilhan
Nah, itā€™s because she knew Somali men were too conservative to accept his wife being a model. Plus she didnā€™t even inform her parents when she left, because she said they wouldnā€™t have let her go

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nah, itā€™s because she knew Somali men were too conservative to accept his wife being a model. Plus she didnā€™t even inform her parents when she left, because she said they wouldnā€™t have let her go
Still. somali women when they become famous and start making allot of money. Their loyalty some how goes away. Look at ilhan omar

Mozart

You need people like me
Still. somali women when they become famous and start making allot of money. Their loyalty some how goes away. Look at ilhan omar

Thatā€™s the problem with most of you guys. You assume a woman is loyal to you like your mother is. Women go where the money is. Ilhanā€™s ex-husband was broke and her new man is a millionaire, there isnā€™t more to it.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Thatā€™s the problem with most of you guys. You assume a woman is loyal to you like your mother is. Women go where the money is. Ilhanā€™s ex-husband was broke and her new man is a millionaire, there isnā€™t more to it.
Thats messed up. What is the hole point of marrying when she can leave you for a richer guy. Why get married then! Its safer to be single

Trending