I know some of yall will get pissed by this😂

We only talk trash to yall on this website. But we dont talk trash about you xalimos infront of ajnabis. Look at how madow guys talk about madow women infront of everybody
This is a public forum, with god knows how many ajnabis lurking my dear, so you already are talking trash about us in front of everyone :fantasia2:

Unlike Madow women, we're not at the mercy of our male counterparts. Run along if you wish, we'll simply replace you :childplease: If anything, you should be lucky to have us
What about the all the women of other ethnicities?
Yall only compare to Madow when it comes to marrying out , xalimos arent our only options too

What about the all the women of other ethnicities?
Yall only compare to Madow when it comes to marrying out , xalimos arent our only options too
Madow community are the only ones where the men have options but the women remain (mostly) unwanted by others.

Who abuse
giphy.gif
Feminist talking points sxb, just accept it you’re ”abusive”😂

He can abuse & use other women too , dont start with the patriarchy bullshit on Somali men

You the type who wouldn't dare to criticize anything about hugh Hefner or dan bilzerian or any famous/rich person who has groupies left & right
,but when it comes to somali or Muslim yall see it as abuse
These people would call it progressive and being ”true to yourself”, or they ”getting that bag”😂😂

I keep saying that.Somali girls dont seem to understand the difference between someone seening you as a wife/mother to his kids, and just being a f*ck toy you use. They feel they r superior to somali men cuz of the attention they get from other guys but in reality, they only want to have sex with them.
what makes somali men like somali women is cuz of their aghlaq and deen, once they lose that as a collective, they will cry about not being taken seriously for marriage and will end up being baby mamas like african american women
Few will understand that🙏🏾

You know what's ironic
Hoyos always warns xalimos about ajnabi men with the craziest stories like he will beat you ,he will steal your kids ,they abusive ,they family is racist etc.

& then they still marry ajnabis & I know some cases where they got heavily abused & they cant tell their family ,because hoyo was right .
💯 i remember the one that AA dude let his Xalimo wash his ass, and that white revert let his wife kiss his feets. We would never do that or even film it🥸

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
The lesson here kids:
Is that everyone on the internet is mainly a troll of sorts with no life.
So don't consider their crazy opinions as reality since they're all tinfoil-hat basement dwellers.
(Even the "Hoes" too.)
#LessonLearned

No it isn't just fobs. Check any thread about a Xalimo marrying an ajnabi and you will find many Faraxs calling her all sorts of demeaning names just because she dared to marry someone that isn't them.

Its embarrassing.
I havent seen it but thats just wrong as long as they are muslim, i dont condone racism.

The lesson here kids:
Is that everyone on the internet is mainly a troll of sorts with no life.
So don't consider their crazy opinions as reality since they're all tinfoil-hat basement dwellers.
(Even the "Hoes" too.)
#LessonLearned
Why do muricans always use the basement as an insult 😂 i dont get it, whats wrong with the basement?

Xalimos just saying, put on your big girl drawers on and keep that kibir in check, and there will be tons of ethnonationalist Faaraxs wanting to wife you just for being a Somali.

dont let that change😤