I know some of yall will get pissed by this😂

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm looking at the caalimos on this thread like saxib @ like:
Capture44.PNG

You sir chose to speak the native LANGUGE of fire. This is 💯 true. If Somali women could go for some cadan they would have already done it. Respect the men :russ:

Ive seen it happen alot in our community if she wants the husband to be more involved at home she will be told to lower her expectations and not ruin her marriage
Relax

Somali women marry ajnabi men all the time and you lot cry under the comment section whenever they do husband tags.
yeh and majority don’t stay together. that’s why u always see them become a punching bag for the husband.

yeh and majority don’t stay together. that’s why u always see them become a punching bag for the husband.

Have you done a survey, a study or is that your saltiness talking? Domestic violence happens in every community. Lets not act like Somalis are immune, especially when we have been hearing many cases of men killing their wives as of late.

At the end of the day, there are scum men and women in every community. Only pro with being with your own is deen, language and familiarity.

Have you done a survey, a study or is that your saltiness talking? Domestic violence happens in every community. Lets not act like Somalis are immune, especially when we have been hearing many cases of men killing their wives as of late.

At the end of the day, there are scum men and women in every community. Only pro with being with your own is deen, language and familiarity.
You know what's ironic
Hoyos always warns xalimos about ajnabi men with the craziest stories like he will beat you ,he will steal your kids ,they abusive ,they family is racist etc.

& then they still marry ajnabis & I know some cases where they got heavily abused & they cant tell their family ,because hoyo was right .

You know what's ironic
Hoyos always warns xalimos about ajnabi men with the craziest stories like he will beat you ,he will steal your kids ,they abusive ,they family is racist etc.

& then they still marry ajnabis & I know some cases where they got heavily abused & they cant tell their family ,because hoyo was right .
exactly. she’s tryna make everything seem okay when it really isn’t,

everything happens everywhere, but let’s not act stupid. Stereotypes have a certain truth to them,ask any sensible somali person and they’ll tell you that.