I know I should've terminated her a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
poor girl refused to marry and somehow has hopes of being with me (hard to believe anyone wants old ass Adeero at this stage with a receding hair like @Reiko's height ) even though I display my female and fam on our social media.

I made her 7 years ago as the liberating nationalist Menace. At that time she refuse to surrender the goods and I quickly abandoned her.

Now she stalks my social media and I ring delete her bro cause I fear her evil eye. Problem is though I think she has became sexually active and I sometimes slip cause she has seduced me about 2 years ago:browtf:

She also at times degrades my female by saying "I dress better than her ".

At this point she's willing to be my second female but I don't have the means to take care of two although she's a RN.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is it who I think it is or someone else. If so leave her alone menace. Shame on you!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is it who I think it is or someone else. If so leave her alone menace. Shame on you!

What am I suppose to do if she's constantly wanting to be more than a friend ? Besides! I'm not mean guy , I can't tell her to flip off

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes it is your fault. Don't accept her gifts and tell her to leave you alone simple.

You want me to get her evil eyes. She's possessed by me, I mean I don't even look the same anymore, I'm now a retired unkept lunatic. I don't know what she sees in me. Actually I do! Cause I was. A conquering lion then:hemad::hahaidiot:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's half your age and very naive, stop it menace.

Adeer! She knows I give it good and relentlessly despite old age:hahaidiot::hahaidiot::heh:..these young cats don't know how to annihilate her to never forget you. I swear like I was cooking muufo bakery in Baghdad.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
You want me to get her evil eyes. She's possessed by me, I mean I don't even look the same anymore, I'm now a retired unkept lunatic. I don't know what she sees in me. Actually I do! Cause I was. A conquering lion then:hemad::hahaidiot:
You was a conquering lion?? Oh you mean you were a former hoe.. I get what you mean. :gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending