I know america secret weapon. jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jews are the secret weapon of America and hence they bend over backwards, I see a clear pattern emerging. 25% of the nobel peace prizes which means new innovations and notice their greatest diplomat was kissinger? another jew. Their keeping the jews in their homeland, it's a stock of ashkenazi similar to the russian folks cause they can't keep a russian, especially if he comes up with a new idea as they pass it onto themselves and forget the russians in america for generations now their mcdonald brains.

Your talking real Russians or any of those polish types or ukraine, I don't know what race to call them but they always end in the snitsky, or polovich and steins and bergs. I don't know is it slavic people but it's the russian stock who dispersed basically. Possibly the jews migrated there and mixed in with them and hence why the ashkenazi are far more intelligent then other type of jews in israel.

They got a little god touch because the original jews were dumb asses no different to the saudi arabians, it's when they dispersed and spread the faith and joined new groups like arabs went to iraq, egypt, india, abysinnia, persia, etc. They came across a large libraries and started translating their knowledge and picked it up from there. So jews owning media and hollywood and all that is probably true but it's not the reason why their so important to america, it's to keep the russians in check so they don't get an edge. Now you possibly can understand why you need to defend the pricks don't you.

But it's a small subset and their pool is only 4 million, the russian pool is 300 million if you include the ones who are in different borders and nations, it's paramount for russia to re-store that border of russians, they don't care for the other part of europe as they can include them as board members of fat gut economies with no innovation in right areas and infact there is no innovation at all nowadays, it's refinements and additions that isn't innovation. Innovation is something totally new like electricity that kick started so many different uses of it from powering your home and nation to data and anything in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts