• Yes

• Haa

• Oui

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Do y
:ftw9nwa:Effort? Lol now that's funny coming from you. You're the same loser always making threads about getting cheated on, worrying about catching Stds etc. You scavenge undesirables and think it's a win cause you're one of the dozens they let hit and actually think you're in a relationships with them. Typical lame who can't see how pathetic he is. You're a joke:drakelaugh:

Bitter alone Somali woman 😪😪. I put effort in my relationships with ajnabi women. Why does that irate you so much

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Do y

Bitter alone Somali woman 😪😪. I put effort in my relationships with ajnabi women. Why does that irate you so much
Reminding you of your Ls is me being irate?

Oh yeah you're really showing us Somali women. We care SO much.

20211007_191426.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't want to be rude or anything but why does this fellow human being sound like a tranvestite on steroids with a sprinkler of Jamaican dust, I hope this is fake and a stereotype for reer Canada , as I have many friends and cousins resettled there , I can see that there are campaigns to depict the Somalis living there in a negative manner.
Anyways I am going to catch up with a long lost relative who resides there , it is been years since we spoke on the phone and probably to confirm if the latter is true.

This belittling and roasting are definitely discouraging the diasporas worldwide to reconnect.

Last edited: