I knew they were delusional, but this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Then don't call me a liar if you dont know what she said
Video title, "Ethnicity tag". What people usually do in these videos: TALK ABOUT THEIR ETHNICITY, not their regional state, cacudubillah. So yes, you're a liar, beenta wa xaraan, change your ways.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Video title, "Ethnicity tag". What people usually do in these videos: TALK ABOUT THEIR ETHNICITY, not their regional state, cacudubillah. So yes, you're a liar, beenta wa xaraan, change your ways.
Sounds to me like you're ignorant. Watch the video, first question is "Where are you from?"

Bohol

VIP
This is why siil is dangerous. Let me guess her mother is properly HJ (since that is the Isaaqs
they usually intermarry with).

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Sounds to me like you're ignorant. Watch the video, first question is "Where are you from?"
I'm not watching a video made by some delusional gal who thinks a region in a country is a ethnicity. Simple as, if you love wasting your time on crap like that, good for you, but a lie is still a lie. Ethnicity does not equal state or nationality.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dhulos.. Loooool what do you expect.

Faroole's kids never claim Somaliland, infact they think Somaliland doesn't exist. And they never even visit Somaliland.

Same will be with the new wife, her kids will never know Somaliland exists. :farole:

Bohol

VIP

Faroole's kids never claim Somaliland, infact they think Somaliland doesn't exist. And they never even visit Somaliland.

Same will be with the new wife, her kids will never know Somaliland exists. :farole:

Nothing wrong with visiting your reer abti and respecting them but this girl went too
far claiming different identity from her hayb.

Pull up

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nothing wrong with visiting your reer abti and respecting them but this girl went too
far claiming different identity from her hayb.
Did I say to disrespect them? I just said Faroole kids never visit there or claim there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts