I kinda do get why Some Somalis don’t identify themselves as “black”.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Yes I'm black when I meet a white person.
But I'm Somali when I meet a black person.

I'll never compromise my identity for a cause that may not even include me.

Alluring

Sayonara
Having dark skin doesn't equate to being black. How do you account for Somalis who have straight hair? Are you going to say that they are mixed with Arabs? This is not a primary afro feature.

Somalis don’t have straight hair, stop lying. The average somali person has type 3 hair which is curly, curly hair is common across all africans. Some somalis have straight hair but they are a minority of minorities, most have type 2 hair and consider that “straight” when it’s really wavy.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m being straight up I refuse to accept a label identity, the white man pseudo-scientifically invented. I only accept the identity label that my ancestors identified with.
:yousmart::westbrookswag:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bunch of shaqo la'an mofos debating about whether they black or not like nigga the only thing you should identify as is broke until u get ur bread up kiddo

Why can't people say I'm Somali and end it. Like, I really don't get it. You don't flex your heritage, just claim you're Somali and call it a day.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why can't people say I'm Somali and end it. Like, I really don't get it. You don't flex your heritage, just claim you're Somali and call it a day.
Somali isn't a race u ignorant f*ck lol Somalis are black and I doubt a police officer would hesitate to shoot you :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Trending