I kinda agree with Caadans in Europe on their stance with refugees (though I’ll never openly admit it)

To preface I think their points are kinda hypocritical considering they have all contributed to the downfall, bloodshed, dehumanization/degradation of a lot of countries ESPECIALLY Africa and distributed the immense wealth they attained between their countries to build those infrastructures and it’s citizens have benefited greatly from it.

That aside I can understand where the hostility is coming from for a number of reasons

- Probably the fact that disgusts me the most is that a lot of these refugees are men, which is not only bad for the safety of other women but it also messes up the gender ratio of the population so whereas you would have 50% male and 50% female now you have 65% men and 35% female which is bad for SO many reasons! And also these men leave behind their wife’s, mothers, fathers, children, sisters to go live a new life in the west. And I see a lot of men arguing they can send money home, warya the Middle East is worse than Somalia you cannot survive or be safe without a man and if he abandons you to go to the west and the wife and children are left for the slaughter especially Afghanistan! Like theyll rape your wife and god knows what happens to the kids subhanllah and somehow you think leaving the country together is more risky?! If a war happens and a extremist group shows up and you don’t protect your family especially the females your not a man just a cuck in my opinion.

- Also the safety point I made earlier is very important to note, most of these men are ridden freaks from not working, (for example there was a fob guy from Somalia that I used to chill with and I was looking through his phone and found two girls vomiting on each other authubillah!) so now imagine the girls who look like the girls they see in those videos and their backwards thinking on women and you have a bunch of rapists who believe this is similar to their country and they won’t get caught

-The entitlement is INSANE, remember those Yemenis who came to Somalia and were endlessly complaining to the news about their conditions to be able to come to the west, now imagine how those people feel when they have to see someone who looks nothing like them, has a different culture and background as them come into their country and refuse to work and rape your women and you have to pay their taxes smh

I propose that only women and children are allowed in these countries, Europe would be better and the countries that were destroyed will be fixed sooner than later.

Any thoughts?

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
More Men go there because they are able to survive the harsh journey better than Women.

It is a recipe for disaster to send only Women and Children for the West since fathers figure is important in raising the children otherwise they will turn out worse than now.

More Men go there because they are able to survive the harsh journey better than Women.

It is a recipe for disaster to send only Women and Children for the West since fathers figure is important in raising the children otherwise they will turn out worse than now.

How is a man who abandons his wife and children in a war torn country a father figure?

And a lot of the times these countries send planes to take them out I wasn’t talking about tahrib!?

That’s just an excuse, a man can survive in a war torn country. How can a woman who can’t even be seen outside fend for herself and her kids while the father has disappeared into thin air to marry a woman in Germany and start a new life? There’s no way to send money or sponser them because that would take years and ultimately the women and her children will most likely die either brutally or starvation so either through the journey or staying her odds of dying are the same maybe better on the journey because there’s a lot of food and aid in refugee spots. So no it’s simply just selfish disgusting behaviour

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
To preface I think their points are kinda hypocritical considering they have all contributed to the downfall, bloodshed, dehumanization/degradation of a lot of countries ESPECIALLY Africa and distributed the immense wealth they attained between their countries to build those infrastructures and it’s citizens have benefited greatly from it.

That aside I can understand where the hostility is coming from for a number of reasons

- Probably the fact that disgusts me the most is that a lot of these refugees are men, which is not only bad for the safety of other women but it also messes up the gender ratio of the population so whereas you would have 50% male and 50% female now you have 65% men and 35% female which is bad for SO many reasons! And also these men leave behind their wife’s, mothers, fathers, children, sisters to go live a new life in the west. And I see a lot of men arguing they can send money home, warya the Middle East is worse than Somalia you cannot survive or be safe without a man and if he abandons you to go to the west and the wife and children are left for the slaughter especially Afghanistan! Like theyll rape your wife and god knows what happens to the kids subhanllah and somehow you think leaving the country together is more risky?! If a war happens and a extremist group shows up and you don’t protect your family especially the females your not a man just a cuck in my opinion.

- Also the safety point I made earlier is very important to note, most of these men are **** ridden freaks from not working, (for example there was a fob guy from Somalia that I used to chill with and I was looking through his phone and found two girls vomiting on each other authubillah!) so now imagine the girls who look like the girls they see in those videos and their backwards thinking on women and you have a bunch of rapists who believe this is similar to their country and they won’t get caught

-The entitlement is INSANE, remember those Yemenis who came to Somalia and were endlessly complaining to the news about their conditions to be able to come to the west, now imagine how those people feel when they have to see someone who looks nothing like them, has a different culture and background as them come into their country and refuse to work and rape your women and you have to pay their taxes smh

I propose that only women and children are allowed in these countries, Europe would be better and the countries that were destroyed will be fixed sooner than later.

Any thoughts?
Dhibleey dhibka maga jooji yahoy

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
How is a man who abandons his wife and children in a war torn country a father figure?

And a lot of the times these countries send planes to take them out I wasn’t talking about tahrib!?

That’s just an excuse, a man can survive in a war torn country. How can a woman who can’t even be seen outside fend for herself and her kids while the father has disappeared into thin air to marry a woman in Germany and start a new life? There’s no way to send money or sponser them because that would take years and ultimately the women and her children will most likely die either brutally or starvation so either through the journey or staying her odds of dying are the same maybe better on the journey because there’s a lot of food and aid in refugee spots. So no it’s simply just selfish disgusting behaviour

Somalia is not a war-torn country even the south. So i don't know what you mean by surviving in a war-torn country.

Most of the people who want to leave Somalia are economic immigrants rather than refugees because a lot of them are leaving also regions ( somaliland, puntland) that are way safer than South Somalia.

The demographics of men who are going to the west these days is a bit different compared to before.
Most of them are single and never had wife and children and may only leaving their parents behind so they can send money to their parents when they go there.

Even the ones who have a wife and children are usually planning to bring them to the west. So you shouldn't assume all of them to be selfish people.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Let me answer your points.

First, men travel to Europe more because of the perilous journey. If European countries had higher refugee intakes, which allows for plane flights, we would see more gender equity in migration numbers. Regardless, once safe, most men immediately apply for their family to join them ASAP.

Second, assuming every refugee is like this is rather disappointing. The crime stats on refugees are not high or dangerous, rather normal in fact. Yes, there are disgusting cases but the laws of averages dictate that you will have some f*cked people in any group. The focus on refugees as a misogynist, rapist and destructive monolith harms everyone, especially a descendant of refugees like yourself OP.

Thirdly, what the Yemenis did in Somaliland was insulting but many Somalis do the same to migrate to the West from Yemen/Kenya. Some claim persecution, some claim that their family died at the hands of criminals or whatever else. The thinking is that the UNHCR will not allow Somali/Yemeni migrants who already safe, so one has to fabricate a story to be able to leave.

Keo

VIP
I disagree with the idea that only women & children should be allowed in these countries and we have already explained in a different thread why it seems to be mostly men who tahriib and if you still don’t get it then that’s on you. For one a lot of these people only want women & children because it comes from an old colonial racist view of the world in which non-white women must be "saved" from their men while non-white men are by default considered as violent rapists who basically deserve death.

They don't wanna stop migration because of low birth rate, if they stop the influx of young immgrants coming to Europe from Middle East and Africa, it will hurt their economy because of their aging population. These far right politicians are just talking nonsense

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The only reason far right politicians mention anti immigration policies and highlight the negatives that result from high levels of immigration is because they need votes to win their upcoming elections. Europe cannot afford to stop immigration completely and i've witnessed this with my own eyes. They need the man power supplied by young immigrants to perform the jobs that ordinary europeans are too proud to perform en masse.

I for example worked at a coffee store and we lacked deliveries especially after brexit. I asked the manager and he told me the farmers are struggling to find pickers, the delivery roles are left open with no applicants and supermarkets have empty shelves because local brits are too proud to get off their asses and work normal immigrant jobs.

Bollocks to that! local brits need to get off their assess and do the jobs the polish people they deported were doing. These rich politicians don't care if the country goes to shit.

:stopit:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somali galbeed is in Ethiopia and NFD is in Kenya because of them. May their demographics be changed like they changed Djibouti's inshallah.

let the refugees in, let them grow and make europe into the colonies of their respective nations
1630441744375.png
1630441853881.png
1630441898656.jpeg

Bismillah Mashallah, Lets go

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Truth is you only hear the drawbacks of immigration and it's impacts. They also bring hhge dividends... especially in their 2nd & 3rd generation.

Just look at the Persians in California that arrived there decades ago.

The amount of value add their generated far outweighs the burden they had on California taxpayers when they arrived.

Same with the indians and Asians. Arabs and Somalis will soon follow. insha'Allah Minneapolis will be transformed by us soon.

Reports of the death of western civilization has been greatly exaggerated...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
For one a lot of these people only want women & children because it comes from an old colonial racist view of the world in which non-white women must be "saved" from their men while non-white men are by default considered as violent rapists who basically deserve death.
:ehh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They don't wanna stop migration because of low birth rate, if they stop the influx of young immgrants coming to Europe from Middle East and Africa, it will hurt their economy because of their aging population. These far right politicians are just talking nonsense

They wouldn't have to take in young immigrants if they started to prioritize and stimulate child birth in their own domestic populations. That is what several eastern European countries are doing (Hungary and Poland) and their economies are booming, especially Poland.

In your home country you have your whole qabil and immediate family that exist for your safety especially in Afghanistan or Somalia, the clan structure protects their women

What I’ve seen of the immigrant in my area who are mostly Yemeni and Bengali is they value their families and bring their wives after they reach and get their green card

Also let’s be honest if only women come less people benifit, a women only has responsibilities to her kids not even much to her family and extended family

The husband is expected to provide for dis wife and children, also if he’s able his family like his mother and father , their kids, and his wife’s family if he’s able

A Muslim mans responsibility is limitless according to his ability

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They wouldn't have to take in young immigrants if they started to prioritize and stimulate child birth in their own domestic populations. That is what several eastern European countries are doing (Hungary and Poland) and their economies are booming, especially Poland.
Then why are they all running to the UK:mjlol:

Ngl I enjoy watching Eastern Euros flooding Western Europe, funniest folks on earth. Ended up being all for naught though, the Irish hate Poles and and have hate crimes started to rise against them in the UK. Turned out like every other immigrant group but hats off to them. Reminded me of this article and the issues they're dealing with.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

- Also the safety point I made earlier is very important to note, most of these men are **** ridden freaks from not working, (for example there was a fob guy from Somalia that I used to chill with and I was looking through his phone and found two girls vomiting on each other authubillah!) so now imagine the girls who look like the girls they see in those videos and their backwards thinking on women and you have a bunch of rapists who believe this is similar to their country and they won’t get caught

Any thoughts?

I just want to KISS

1630516768895.png

Trending