I keep running into articles randomly about korean young celebs killing themsleves

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was once watching a documentary about Korean celebrities, these people are trained like they're slaves, they're not allowed to enjoy life. All the money they work for goes to their managements, their parents still live in the houses they grew up in.They're not allowed to eat what they want. They can't get into a relationship unless it's PR. I truly feel sorry for them.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I was once watching a documentary about Korean celebrities, these people are trained like they're slaves, they're not allowed to enjoy life. All the money they work for goes to their managements, their parents still live in the houses they grew up in.They're not allowed to eat what they want. They can't get into a relationship unless it's PR. I truly feel sorry for them.
Really? That crazy

I couldn't find the exact documentary because I watched it on a delta flight.

I found this video that also covers the dark side of Kpop stars.

My little nieces and nephews back home are into kpop i was shocked when they told me they love it so much they actually wanna go to korea.

The entertainment industry is extremely controlling and manipulative. These "celebs" are told what to do and how to do it.

They used to sign up for 360 deals which means the record company owns you and the only way they make money is by touring.

People are so caught up with staged photo shoots and borrowed jewelry, cars etc.

Being a "celeb" is a disaster

Just watched the video. Its incredibly backwards and despicable how their agencies have stripped them of their freedom.

Trending