I JUST WITNESSED AN EXTREME NATIONAL SHAME! it has dawn on me that we are basically prostitutes, as a nation

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Listen to what he is speaking ..Do you understand it ? :farmajoyaab: :dwill::mindblown::pacspit::pacspit:

why are we claiming to be Arabs when Arabs think of you as gaajo Cabiid

Apollo

VIP

Listen to what he is speaking ..Do you understand it ? :farmajoyaab: :dwill::mindblown::pacspit::pacspit:

why are we claiming to be Arabs when Arabs think of you as gaajo Cabiid
Even Ethiopian Semites dont stoop this low

Nothing wrong with Arabic media focused on Somalia.

It is not cooning, since many Somalis learn Arabic, it is a way for them to practice/keep up their Arabic language skills with content about their own country.

China, Turkey, Russia etc got English news stations.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nothing wrong with Arabic media focused on Somalia.

It is not cooning, since many Somalis learn Arabic, it is a way for them to practice/keep up their Arabic language skills with content about their own country.

China, Turkey, Russia etc got English news stations.

Manne get the hell outa here with your comparison with major powers who are going for international world opinion. Kulahaa even China, Russia, France and etc have English Channel :jcoleno: :pacspit::mindblown:
Are you this xoolo...a neef daaqaya

Apollo

VIP
Manne get the hell outa here with your comparison with major powers who are going for international world opinion. Kulahaa even China, Russia, France and etc have English Channel :jcoleno: :pacspit::mindblown:
Are you this xoolo...a neef daaqaya

Do you even realize that Arabic is a major global language? It is one of the official languages of the UN and it has a rich literature spanning hundreds of years.

It should be just as important as English is in Somalia. Stop with the identity politics, Arabic has a lot of benefits for Somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin f*ck your entire existence.... You speak English all the time and watch English news channels, you don't see us cussing you for it.

Ku hadal Somali awoowga wase

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin f*ck your entire existence.... You speak English all the time and watch English news channels, you don't see us cussing you for it.

Ku hadal Somali awoowga wase

waar ha I ceyn sxb

this is not a state channel you dimwit :drakelaugh: :mjlol: Waar kani Waa certified neef daaqaya

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
waar ha I ceyn sxb

this is not a state channel you dimwit :drakelaugh: :mjlol: Waar kani Waa certified neef daaqaya
SNTV is the offical State channel of FGS. You speak English, watch English movies and news channels, we don't cuss you or call you condescending names cause it's your right to do whatever the f*ck you want. Why badmouth Somalis that have an interest in listening to currents news affairs of their country in Arabic?! You're hypocrite

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Somalia should go through a Dearabization process. Arabs are one of the most backwards, disgusting, nasty, and racists people on Earth. Why imitate them?
Not saying Somalis are any better.
But if you want Somalia to be a better country, then we shouldn't look to Arabs as example.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I do not argue with peasants like you.
The peasant fool between the two of us is the one who consumes alcohol like it's milk. You've been damaged by alcoholism dude, don't call anyone a peasant without looking at yourself.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The peasant fool between the two of us is the one who consumes alcohol like it's milk. You've been damaged by alcoholism dude, don't call anyone a peasant without looking at yourself.
Chill akhi alcohol don't do that to you it's fenty he's using

Somalia should go through a Dearabization process. Arabs are one of the most backwards, disgusting, nasty, and racists people on Earth. Why imitate them?
Not saying Somalis are any better.
But if you want Somalia to be a better country, then we shouldn't look to Arabs as example.
They think learning it will make them smart
% of Nobel Prize winners: Jews 20 Arabs 0

:chrisfreshhah:

Trending