I just went to a woke somali restaurant

It had no somali employees but was owned by a somali guy. The menu had all kinds of african food including jollof.
it also has a drive thru :krs:

20210728_152732.jpg

20210728_152757.jpg

The second one says "we bleed the same color"

Somalis need to capitalize off their africanness :cosbyhmm:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Smart saxiib. I bet he uses the word Ad00n at home but he knows to be a smart businessman and cater to his customers.

Lmao are you in Minnesota all these Somali restaurants have Mexican employees imagine that wallahi Somali people do not know much about business and keeping things in the community.

Lmao are you in Minnesota all these Somali restaurants have Mexican employees imagine that wallahi Somali people do not know much about business and keeping things in the community.
Let's be real, I'm hiring mexicans over maryooley, are you kidding me. Imagine niggas fadhi kudirir in the back of the restaurant.
:bell:

Difference is, they left behind successful societies for their people and exploited others for their own benefit. Can't say the same for porch monkeys who fail wherever they go :francis:
Let's be real, I'm hiring mexicans over maryooley, are you kidding me. Imagine niggas fadhi kudirir in the back of the restaurant.
:bell:

Wallahi sad shit but no wonder that Djibouti guy makes bank with his Afro Deli restaurants nothing but Mexicans work there, and is clientele is mostly cadaan.

Trending