I just watched this kid get beat up outside a shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
by his mum. In front of chavs and appalled cadan people!

It triggered some repressed memories lmao

I didn't get whooped often. Maybe like a dozen times throughout my entire childhood. But when I did....

I remember one occasion extremely vividly. My dad told me not to do something, repeatedly. I ignored him and kept going. Until I shattered two windows as a result. I instantly tried to run upstairs and flee to the demilitarized zone (bathroom), but before I could make it two steps on the stairs my dad's arm went through the (in hindsight stupidly wide wtf) stair railings. Completely out of nowhere like the antagonist in Don't Breathe. Stood there sloped on the stairs getting hit with a belt. My brain might be injecting false memories, but I remember my dad saying what's your name? And I was like Kunta Kinte

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
by his mum. In front of chavs and appalled cadan people!

It triggered some repressed memories lmao

I didn't get whooped often. Maybe like a dozen times throughout my entire childhood. But when I did....

I remember one occasion extremely vividly. My dad told me not to do something, repeatedly. I ignored him and kept going. Until I shattered two windows as a result. I instantly tried to run upstairs and flee to the demilitarized zone (bathroom), but before I could make it two steps on the stairs my dad's arm went through the (in hindsight stupidly wide wtf) stair railings. Completely out of nowhere like the antagonist in Don't Breathe. Stood there sloped on the stairs getting hit with a belt. My brain might be injecting false memories, but I remember my dad saying what's your name? And I was like Kunta Kinte
LMFAOOOOO Indeed my friend you were Kunta Kinte that day

vlcsnap-2013-09-25-18h38m35s85.png

LMFAOOO awesome story akhi. I can relate wallahi billahi especially bathroom as safehaven LMFAO

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
My parents didn’t hit me much growing up, all my dad would say was “I’m disappointed in you.” My mom would beat my ass tho, but my dads disappointed look always hurt me more.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My parents didn’t hit me much growing up, all my dad would say was “I’m disappointed in you.” My mom would beat my ass tho, but my dads disappointed look always hurt me more.
im also disappointed in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending