I just watched a weird Interview....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi my black Americans need to be educated PRONTO!!!!! So I was binge watching YouTube promotion of the Aladdin movie. Mena Massoud who plays Aladdin was on a black American centric Radio show. These negroes thought he was a Muslim. They asked what is Coptic ? As in Coptic Christian?? They thought he was a version of Muslim or Islam, even though he repeated 10 times he is Coptic . They also asked do you read the bible?? They also asked what is "Kilometer"??? Mena had to convert Kilometer to Miles in quick rapidity! loool

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao if I was him I would walk out Cant explain myself constantly. Obviously they're not listening.

Not listening or not understanding??? looooooooooooool American Education is HORRIBLE!!!!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the same madow that asked barkhad abdi if Somalia was colonized by Ethiopia :ileycry:

wow. Did u he really ask that??? I would have snapped and just blurted out Ethiopians have flat feet like u and we somalis dont!~ out of no where by the time they said Whhaaaa..t----'i'll be like nah ---nothing

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
11197169.jpg

He looks like this french dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending