i just realized...

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
... I know how the dinosaurs died out. Acid rain. NOT a meteor. And this is how humans will die just before yomil qiyama

Quran 44:10-11
So watch out for the day when the sky brings prevailing smoke. Enveloping mankind; this is a painful torture.

١٠ فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُبِينٍ

"When the sky brings prevailing smoke" followed by "painful torture" today we know that dinosaurs died when the smoke blocked sunlight and caused drop in temperature and acid rain that killed plants and animals.
Quran 24:43
Can't you see that Allah makes the clouds move gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a pile? Then you see rain come out from within? And He sends down from heaven mountains with ice inside them; that strike whomever He wishes or miss whoever He wishes; Its flash almost blinds you.

٤٣ أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُزْجِي سَحَابًا ثُمَّ يُؤَلِّفُ بَيْنَهُ ثُمَّ يَجْعَلُهُ رُكَامًا فَتَرَى الْوَدْقَ يَخْرُجُ مِنْ خِلَالِهِ وَيُنَزِّلُ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مِنْ جِبَالٍ فِيهَا مِنْ بَرَدٍ فَيُصِيبُ بِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَصْرِفُهُ عَنْ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۖ يَكَادُ سَنَا بَرْقِهِ يَذْهَبُ بِالْأَبْصَارِ
Meteors make a very bright flash upon entry into our atmosphere. Rain hits everyone (no exceptions) however the Quran referred to: "mountains that strike whomever He wishes or miss whoever He wishes". Of course, the meteor that killed the dinosaurs was the size of a mountain 10-15 km wide. If we get hit with a meteor the size of a mountain we too will die in a mass extinction. In chapter "The Smoke" the Quran describes the smoke generated on impact

I am shocked. The quran is so clear on science. Wow
You purposefully posted this after my evolution thread. You hate me that much damn and no, your theory is garbage since there is no evidence for it.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You purposefully posted this after my evolution thread. You hate me that much damn and no, your theory is garbage since there is no evidence for it.
Not everything is about you. Get your damn head out of your ass. I had that in my drafts for a few days now. The f*ck is wrong with you? I'm not thinking about your dumbass 24/7, especially about my research. Naga teg waxyahow

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Not everything is about you. Get your damn head out of your ass. I had that in my drafts for a few days now. The f*ck is wrong with you? I'm not thinking about your dumbass 24/7, especially about my research. Naga teg waxyahow
For the record, you are really funny person although bigoted.

He's seething at the fact that his beliefs are being challenged

Villainess

For the record, you are really funny person although bigoted.
If I wanted to debate you I simply would have tagged you. This along with many of my Islamic observations are in my google docs, or when I'm on the go, on my iphone note's app. Excuse me for wanting to share something I was excited about. Believe me I've made many threads about my theories.

and thank you for the backhanded compliment :farmajoyaab:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
If I wanted to debate you I simply would have tagged you. This along with many of my Islamic observations are in my google docs, or when I'm on the go, on my iphone note's app. Excuse me for wanting to share something I was excited about. Believe me I've made many threads about my theories.

and thank you for the backhanded compliment :farmajoyaab:
You use google docs for things that aren’t school related?

Villainess

Just play the above video. Let's slow dance huggingly. You can talk about anything you want including your beautiful thread while we dance.

giphy.gif

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Google docs is my best friend. I think I have nearly a hundred docs about my random thoughts lol
I haven’t opened the google docs in my phone even once. I like to write down my thoughts on paper

Trending

Latest posts