I just realized something.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I had a cold in the beginning of March, I was sick for 3 weeks no fever, just cough and body aches. I recovered in the beginning of April.

My nose has been stuffy since beginning of March. I can smell a little bit if I get real close to it but it’s still stuffy.

Do you think I had the Rona? The whole household has been sick in February.

So if 2 plus 2 is 4 and 5 plus 5 is 10 then why is my nose stuffy for almost 6 months. :ohhh:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I had a cold in the beginning of March, I was sick for 3 weeks no fever, just cough and body aches. I recovered in the beginning of April.

My nose has been stuffy since beginning of March. I can smell a little bit if I get real close to it but it’s still stuffy.

So if 2 plus 2 is 4 and 5 plus 5 is 10 then why is my nose stuffy for almost 6 months. :ohhh:

take some Vitamin D3 ,Vitamin C, and zinc it helps for the immune system.

Trending

Latest posts