I just realised!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Do you even read my friend? Whites had guns..slaves had hands and feet.

:bell:
The premise of your argument is that white supremacists hate black people because they're bullied by them.
They were not bullied during segregation and still hated them.
Explain that.

I honestly think whites have an irrational hatred for other races, blacks in particular. I mean, look at the difference between how slaves were treated in America vs. Somalia. Our Somali Bantus have been living in jannah if you compare their treatment to African Americans. I don't understand how whites could treat blacks so inhumanely. The only thing that explains it is that they just hated them for existing, and needed to constantly brutalize and kill them to prove that point.
:hmm:

The premise of your argument is that white supremacists hate black people because they're bullied by them.
They were not bullied during segregation and still hated them.
Explain that.
My bad your misunderstood my statement. I meant that modern white supremacists hate them because they feel threatened by them and don't want to be near them. The older generation had it easier than current whites. In fact during segregation they were the ones doing the hunting and had no reason to chase after and hang helpless blacks if they really despised them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
My bad your misunderstood my statement. I meant that modern white supremacists hate them because they feel threatened by them and don't want to be near them. The older generation had it easier than current whites. In fact during segregation they were the ones doing the hunting and had no reason to chase after and hang helpless blacks if they really despised them.
Makes sense!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Obviously blacks are physically stronger... Those blacks bully every ethnicity not just whites. But in the real world they can be subjugated and shackled by the big guns of others.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
They hate blacks the same reason other humans do. They see within the pitch dark of their visages their ultimate destiny. Absolute inescapable blackness and nothingness. They take the fleeting light of this world as their shield. Blackness and darkness will win the long battle as life disappears and words begin to fail

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They hate blacks the same reason other humans do. They see within the pitch dark of their visages their ultimate destiny. Absolute inescapable blackness and nothingness. They take the fleeting light of this world as their shield. Blackness and darkness will win the long battle as life disappears and words begin to fail
When you die, do you see black or do you see nothing?

Since black is the absence of colour, one could say black is nothing. But will we be conscious of our visual stimulation? If not, then aren't we seeing a sort of meta-nothingness? Where it's nothing, but we also don't even register that it's nothing. Is that still black?

What are your thoughts on this?

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
When you die, do you see black or do you see nothing?

Since black is the absence of colour, one could say black is nothing. But will we be conscious of our visual stimulation? If not, then aren't we seeing a sort of meta-nothingness? Where it's nothing, but we also don't even register that it's nothing. Is that still black?

What are your thoughts on this?

You "see" a "color" indescrible and alien to human cognition; as recognizable as mlue, sellow and cromagenta. To even call it a color is another failure to communicate its truth and wonder. The closest approximation (within a world of form and substane) of this absolute nothing is what we term as pitch blackness. A darkness so total that even light fails to escape: the event horizon. But on Planet Earth we find instead the color black, the black person, night, darkness, isolation; all sons of that which awaits beyond the pall. All hated by the conscious mind which knows not why it hates; as it chases after the sensation of a vanishing hour known as life.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You "see" a "color" indescrible and alien to human cognition; as recognizable as mlue, sellow and cromagenta. To even call it a color is another failure to communicate its truth and wonder. The closest approximation (within a world of form and substane) of this absolute nothing is what we term as pitch blackness. A darkness so total that even light fails to escape: the event horizon. But on Planet Earth we find instead the color black, the black person, night, darkness, isolation; all sons of that which awaits beyond the pall. All hated by the conscious mind which knows not why it hates; as it chases after the sensation of a vanishing hour known as life.
I enjoy reading your poetic posts. Keep it up.

Do you take orders from the devil:kanyehmm:.

VixR

Veritas
Then free yourself from death if what you say is truthful.
There’s a certain comfort in knowing I’ll decompose when I die, eaten up by the earth. We only think we want to live forever. But it’s a lie.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whites dont like them for numerous reasons, blacks are taking their girls and mixing with them all while whites cant do nothing about it. They also hate them because of their low IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts