I just realised something and

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though somalia is a 3rd world country, we dont have child labor or children who have to marry a older guy for the family, also not much ppl with aids or many rapings/killings

Apparently not everything is bad back home lol, compared to countries as india and other parts of africa :)

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
even though somalia is a 3rd world country, we dont have child labor or children who have to marry a older guy for the family, also not much ppl with aids or many rapings/killings

Apparently not everything is bad back home lol, compared to countries as india and other parts of africa :)
Stop using terms like 3rd world. We know that Somalia is a poor country. But this term has been used in the times of when Europe colonized the world. So no?

Stop using terms like 3rd world. We know that Somalia is a poor country. But this term has been used in the times of when Europe colonized the world. So no?

My english sucks lol i sure didnt mean it like that :manny: my point is, for a country what is poor and with a lot of issues we at least have manners and culture?

India/china have more welfare, but their children make clothes and shoes for 10 cent/hr and those stuff are sold in the west for 100 dollars

Also they sell their 10 year old girls for some money to elder man, and then they get raped and everything :farmajoyaab:

how could there be child labour when even the adults refuse to work?

there's plenty of killing/raping.

Islam is mainly the reason our Aids/HIV numbers are down, thank god.

how could there be child labour when even the adults refuse to work?

there's plenty of killing/raping.

Islam is mainly the reason our Aids/HIV numbers are down, thank god.

Loooooool about the adults, how could i didnt see that :damn:
You are right about the islam, it has brought us so much :banderas:

But are there really much rapings and killing? Mostly in the places where al shabaab are active, or in the whole country, even in places where its safe? Sorry about my english and not knowing these basicnstufn:manny:

Gambar

VIP
My english sucks lol i sure didnt mean it like that :manny: my point is, for a country what is poor and with a lot of issues we at least have manners and culture?

India/china have more welfare, but their children make clothes and shoes for 10 cent/hr and those stuff are sold in the west for 100 dollars

Also they sell their 10 year old girls for some money to elder man, and then they get raped and everything :farmajoyaab:
India and China have billions of people though. Their levels of hygiene, food insecurity, and crisis in general are astounding because they’re completely overcrowded. Somalia has a much much smaller population than them.

Truthfully speaking, in current times Somalia is going through difficulties but nothing to the level of India where they force untouchables to work and dig in sewers. Right next door to Somalia is Kenya where a lot of rich Indians live but they don’t help their people back home. They’re xasid, a lot more xasid than Somalis. Somalis talk about qabyalad but if someone is need regardless of tribe we pitch in.

Gambar

VIP

But are there really much rapings and killing? Mostly in the places where al shabaab are active, or in the whole country, even in places where its safe? Sorry about my english and not knowing these basicnstufn:manny:
Your English is very good.

the rapes aren't on India's level :holeup: but i'm sure there's a lot of cases. worst of all, the stigma attached to it means most women just hide their abuse.

other than the violence in alshabab controlled areas, there's also clan disagreements over borders/whatever that usually end up in shootouts between their rag-tag 'armies '.

your English is fine.:samwelcome:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@shukri9

Thank you for taking the time and focusing on the positive of our culture, sometimes it's so easy to spot the negative and let it cloud our judgement. We have to count our blessings everywhere.

For example, if your car breaks down or u are in trouble and a fellow Somali sees u, he or she stops what they're doing to assist u in any way they can. I love that about Somali culture.

:)

India and China have billions of people though. Their levels of hygiene, food insecurity, and crisis in general are astounding because they’re completely overcrowded. Somalia has a much much smaller population than them.

Truthfully speaking, in current times Somalia is going through difficulties but nothing to the level of India where they force untouchables to work and dig in sewers. Right next door to Somalia is Kenya where a lot of rich Indians live but they don’t help their people back home. They’re xasid, a lot more xasid than Somalis. Somalis talk about qabyalad but if someone is need regardless of tribe we pitch in.

Didnt know that about them, but is unfair for the poor indians, why have kids when you are giving them a life like that in a fabric, working shifts of 12 hrs per day :(
The only problems in somalia are corruption, al shabaab, and the climat, ive never heard of rapings and killings..

Its not like that somalis are disgusting ppl, okay only about that qabil stuff :manny:

Little geeljire girls have been married off to 60 yr old odaays whatchu mean?! common in the miiyi. maybe not as frequent as before.

there is no labor for poor children to do, do they spend their days sniffing gas or whatever the hell is in those bottles & get high.

many orophans.

Somali kids would have been in the same position as those chinese and indian kids, producing for western consumers for 10c/h had somalia been industrializes and stable enough. Nothing exceptional in any les devoloped countries.

And for child marrieges it happens occationally but not as much as in ME or south-eastern Asia.

Aids rate is low becouse somalis don't engage in promiscuity, infact diaspora somalis are more likely to be diagnosed with Std's than the one's backhome due high rate of sexual conduct outside of marriage.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Literally everything you mentioned (except for AIDS) is found in Somalia, and worse.

There is child marriage and there are plenty of kids shining shoes all day to feed their parents and siblings. Ad for rape, it's off the scale. There is an unbelievable amount of rape in Somalia you just don't hear about it because the victims are shamed into silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending