I just ran from the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Pay the fare warya. Nah. I always have my transport lol
I do usually pay but I was about to buy a ticket when I saw this somali guy I knew . He said he knows the train gate guard , So the guard tapped us in at the first station . when I was exiting at the other station I walked out with someone else and heard two fat officers shouting stop at me so i just ran for it .

Mental health and weed. What a combo.
:trash:
It can help from the research i've done. Just needs to be used carefully. For example, if you are out of work, probably a bad idea. Even my therapist didn't completely rule it out as something helpful and he is a mental health professional. He said it depends. It can make some people more anxious for example. I am taking drugs anyway (anti-depressant). I wish the UK had more progressive cannabis laws. My Canadian friend got prescribed Cannabis/CBD oil by a doc over there.

Kuleyl

Sorry for mistaking you for Adan in an earlier post. Most Somali guys that I know of date and sleep around with girls and end-up marrying a virgin. You wouldn’t have a long term relationship with these guys, why not upgrade yourself with a non-Somali who is gentle and understands better people/partners with mental illness? Don’t waste your time with these guys. They will only cause you more grief and make your mental health to deteriorate. Good luck finding a genuine and honest love.

Now THIS is what true ally looks like @Knowles.

How can you believe a kind man like this is going to burn while sexist Farax who beat Fatima for excise is going to heaven? :reallymaury:

It can help from the research i've done. Just needs to be used carefully. For example, if you are out of work, probably a bad idea. Even my therapist didn't completely rule it out as something helpful and he is a mental health professional. He said it depends. It can make some people more anxious for example. I am taking drugs anyway (anti-depressant). I wish the UK had more progressive cannabis laws. My Canadian friend got prescribed Cannabis/CBD oil by a doc over there.
Weed nowadays is very strong and can cause mental health tho. People get illnesses such as schizophrenia from it

Somali guy I was seeing wouldn't reply to my messages so I thought 'f*ck it' and turned up at his house. He wasn't having it so he called the police and I legged it. A new thing for me: I put all my shit through his letterbox to get him to open up. He wasn't even home. Now it seems I have a thing for Somali guys. Where does one find a good looking Somali guy who will put up with occasional crazy behaviour?

I haven't run from the police ever apart from once when I was hiding in east london because I ran from the hospital because it takes 10 years for someone to see you if you are having a mental health crisis in A and E.

What a fucking night. Uber driver asked if I had a good night. Yeah it was great mate. Just legged it from the old bill and got threatened with a restraining order.

f*ck this world. Also, f*ck men. Despite a lot of therapy, I still seem to lose my shit over smelly men.

I respect him for standing his ground though although he looked kinda scared of me lool. I am nuts but i've never harmed anyone. Deffo going to see my GP on Monday.

I want a hug :/

Best believe if I wasn't concerned about a criminal record, I would have stayed outside his house all night. :/

God bless my Somali ex who never got the police involved cos he knew my record was clean. He will always have a special place in my wadno ❤
WHAT THE f*ck DID I JUST READ :faysalwtf:

all i come across in this forum is sexually frustrated xalimos who never had sex, wannabie adoon rapper faraxs and qabilst extremist wahabi faraxs.:ileycry::ileycry: I AM OUT OF HERE, SEE YALL NEXT YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending