I just got assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
We were WORK MATES and normally people invite other work mates to dinner and what have you. He invited me to eat out after work so I just thought that he was being friendly and nothing more

Well big mistake. Straight guys don't invite non mahram women just to have "dinner", there is always a motive behind it.

Report him to work and/or the police. You should at least get him fired.

What!? Vast majority of men would never sexually assault anyone, even if they get the wrong impression!

It's not just about assaulting someone and she said he grabbed her arms. I just meant it as a rule of thumb, not to lead someone on and give them the wrong impression. To avoid other forms of harassment as well. (Not implying this was the OPs intention).

You come off as really naive in that post. Tell your parents of this incident & the police as well. Your male relatives should've taught you not to trust strange men, especially ajnabis.

ExcessFame

True Villain
All you niggas talking about marram should stfu when all you do is watch and fantasise about girls on SSpot you'll never see nacalaa.
I hate victim blaming but if the woman is 25, wallahi she should have a sound head on her shoulders.
Listen abaayos, if a man asks you to go somewhere together alone, then to him, IT IS A DATE. Please don't get it wrong next time.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I hate victim blaming but if the woman is 25, wallahi she should have a sound head on her shoulders.
Listen abaayos, if a man asks you to go somewhere together alone, IT IS A DATE. Please don't get it wrong next time.
Yh but what if she never thought he would do this? You don't have your guard up all the time and is men can never experience what she went through. She must of thought he was a friendly guy and didn't know he happened to be a deranged psychotic pervert

Listen abaayos, if a man asks you to go somewhere together alone, then to him, IT IS A DATE. Please don't get it wrong next time.
I've had male friends and non have been as disgusting as this guy tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending