I just finished watching Samurai Champloo

I just finished it and I already feel sad and depressed it was the greatest anime the soundtrack, plot, characters... EVERYTHING was just beautiful whoever made it needs a noble peace prize it gives me an emotion that I’ve never felt 10/10 I wish there was more seasons and I know they won’t update it since it was made in 2004 and it hasn’t had new shit in 16 years I feel sad now this is how I felt when I finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

In Jannah inshallah I will wish for more seasons of Samurai Champloo 10/10 Anime my number 1

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i have not watched it yet, I'll give it a chance this weekend I/A

btw i heard attack on titans season 4 is on, i want to wait until the last episode tho. it is a great anime :)

i have not watched it yet, I'll give it a chance this weekend I/A

btw i heard attack on titans season 4 is on, i want to wait until the last episode tho. it is a great anime :)
The first season was great AMAZING! then the 2nd was good and the 3rd had weird plot...

Overall I’ve heard good things about the final season I might rewatch it though 👍🏾

One piece is better

Completely different kind of anime. Champloo is a masterpiece all around, flawless. :ufdup:

486 check Cowboy Bepop and Carol and Tuesday (on netflix) both are made from the same director and are almost as if not as great as Champloo:ahh:

carole and tuesday hit me in the feels :tocry:
but in a good way, not sad or anything. just an overall super uplifting anime

Completely different kind of anime. Champloo is a masterpiece all around, flawless. :ufdup:

486 check Cowboy Bepop and Carol and Tuesday (on netflix) both are made from the same director and are almost as if not as great as Champloo:ahh:

carole and tuesday hit me in the feels :tocry:
but in a good way, not sad or anything. just an overall super uplifting anime
I only saw a few episodes of cowboy bepop I’ve heard good things about it as well

Trending

Latest posts