World

VIP
This

mxfyjzmjpcd21.jpg

ujRhzY6.jpg

woRt5aG.jpg

Kyh3XPP.jpg

v7w6p9yfjnb01.jpg

I wanted to show you evey shade but five pictures seems to be the limit.
They’re all top class except the 2nd one.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bro you need to open your eyes wallahi billahi or maybe only I am the one that can see it such a dirty colour hahahha
I know what you're talking about. Their skin is not consistent and clean like ours. They are very ashy and splotchy.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I just don't see myself ending with these females:

1. Chinese/Thai indhoyar etc.
I am not very attracted to Chinese females since they have a flat head and most of the time a flat body of course a tight ******. You have those exceptions, some are very appealing with big breast and nice futo, but Chinese are mostly gaalo and I can't see my offspring walking around with Chinese dhiig plus the effects it might have on my son's gus.

2. Bantu, fully racially Negroid or Black. I just can't see myself end with a fully Black individual. Or Aborogiinal. I can go days why I wouldnt want a fully black female. Let's just end it here. Mixed race though is allowed.

3. East African especially Somalian women. They are not my type and are very lazy when it comes to pleasing their man. Just like inquisitive said they are manly in spirit. Not as feminine as I expect a female to be. Plus they have much armfat. Some have buckteeth. Inclined chin which makes them develop these rabbit front tooth. Also Somalian women feel entitled when marrying a Somali brother.Plus they gain weight mad fast after.marrying.

4. Indian or Sri Lankans or Bangladeshi or dark Pakistani (light or brown Pakis are allowed). Just not my type and they smell weird. Their skin doesn't appeal to me it looks so dirty. Let's just end it here.

What about you guys?
That’s your preference i ain’t judging u. But you seem to be very picky.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@CaliTedesse i totally I agree some south Asian women looking grey and ashy. Idk but I believe south Asian women think the ashiness what makes them fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts